Tell Me Everything

I wasn't allowed to see him for a week. The cops relived me of their wrath because I brought four of the missing boys home. They did some damage to them, one boy had third degree burns on his right arm and the right side of his face I think his name is Marco Bolt. The other boy had his hair bleached white. He hand irritated skin on his wrist and ankles from being tied up the mark on his ankles were much worse than his hands because they used iron to keep him wherever they kept him. His name is Kaneki Ken. The third boy along with Eren they didn't have too many physical scars. They both had bite marks all over their bodies and dark nasty bruises all over. Eren's ankle is broken from the bear trap. The other boy's name is Gabriel Calvin, which is the boy Marshall Lee was talking about.

The first time I got to see Eren Mikasa and Armin were gone somewhere. I walked in and we looked at each other in the eyes until I spoke "I never thought I would see you again." He smiled "me too" oh how I've missed his voice "I love you Eren" he smiled my world is finally lighting up "I will always love you Levi" I didn't dare to touch him because I wasn't sure what happened, I didn't ask questions either. "Listen Levi i-"I interrupted "Eren, I don't know what happened to you in the past nine months but I won't ask, hell I will never touch you again if that's what you want I don't want to bring up the past I won't push anything on you. I've just missed you so much even if we have to be friends I'm just glad you're back with us alive. If you need anything just ask I will obey your every wish. I love you this past nine months has been hell for the both us but I just need you to know that I will be there for you every step of the way." He was crying now. He reached out his hand and intertwined our fingers "I was going to say that I want to tell you everything. You're the thought that kept me alive. Every day I thought about snuggling up with you and if you were put in that situation you would be telling everyone to stay calm and just take control of the situation and you would live. I know it's weird but the thought of you kept me alive I knew I should have been thinking of my parents and family but I thought of you. Everyone is so much more messed up. The image of you blocked out a lot of things, you helped me escape."

I kissed his hand "you don't have to tell me that, I need you to know that you don't have to tell anyone anything." He looked like he was about the throw up all of a sudden but instead he looked at me and said "Erwin, its Erwin's dad." I stopped I felt the blood drain from my body. I've known him for so long I practically passed out I stumbled back into a chair behind me. "I'm so sorry Levi. B-but Erwin doesn't know he has no clue what so ever. I was relieved that Erwin had nothing to do with this but he was in danger. Eren continued "I want a detective I want to tell him everything that happened to us. But I want you there with me." I called the police and asked for a detective to come to the hospital." Within twenty minutes a defective showed up and shut the door and blinds. "Sir I'm going to need you to step out." Eren protested "NO I- I need him to stay with me, or I won't talk" the man said "This is highly against protocol" Eren looked like he was getting angry "I DON'T SEE ANYONE ELES WILLING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID TO US FOR NINE FUCKING MONTHS" The man sighed "I need to make a phone call" he walked out of the room and I rushed to Eren's side he used up a lot of energy yelling at that man Eren grew skinny and weak form the loss of blood and food. "I'm okay" thirty minutes later the detective came back in and let me stay. Eren began his story, I would be lying if I said I didn't want hear the story. Just as Eren opened his mouth there was a knock at the door when the detective opened it was the kid with the white hair, Marco and Gabriel.

They said they wanted to talk too. We brought in extra chairs and we all sat in a circle. Gabriel went first "I was at the hospital when it happened to me I had gotten in a car accident and they found cancer in my blood so I was getting chemo, I had gotten into a fight with someone and decided to take a walk to clear my head when I got to the park I called my uh friend and I found out some things and I began to cry. I closed my eyes once and woke up in a cell there. I was with the first boy who had gotten taken. He was so nice. Every time of the men would come in our cell and touch me he would fight for me even though we had just met but he always ended up getting hurt.