See You Again

READER'S POV

I woke up in an endless white room.

It had no bounds at all.

The last thing I remember was that, Toothless was craddling me in his arms....... and now Im here.

Toothless........

Where is he?

I frantically sat up and looked around.

"My daughter....... you're finally awake..."

"W-w-who are y-you?!"

A large scaly dragon that looked like...... a night fury....... appeared in front of me and licked me.

"Dear child, dont you remember your own mother?"

I looked closer at her and gasped.

"Y-y-you're R-ravenwings...... you..... YOU'RE MY MOTHER!!!! MOMMY!!!"

I jumped up and hugged her head.

A bright light appeared and my adoptive mother turned....... into...... a human........

She had long black hair that fell past her shoulders. Her face was pale and she light green eyes like Toothless......

She wore a black dress that was made of silk.

"My child....... I missed you........ Im so sorry I left you and my son......."

"Mommy......... how are you human?! What kind of magics is this......"

She smiled warmly at me.

"Love. I was human like you. But when I met my mate, I was given the choice to turn into a dragon to be with him...... from then on, I lived life like that until I came to this place......"

"G-given........ a choice?"

"Yes. Love so pure and strong...... nothing stands in the way........ like you and my son......."

I blushed bright red as she smiled at me.

"When Toothless was but a young hatchling, he was considered a freak...... there were no other night furies around........ he grew lonely..... but when he met you......... everything changed......."

The room dissolved and I saw it all melt into a beautiful forest scene.

"Watch dear one......"

I looked at her curiously and saw a tiny dragon walk through the forest.

"Weird...... freaky....... that's my life..." he grumbled.

"I JUST WANT A FRIEND!!!!!" he roared into the air.

He sat in a pile and I saw a gang of teenaged dragons land near him.

"Oh look! It's freak boy...."

He whimpered and backed away from them.

"Who would want to be friends with you?" a nadder screeched.

"Yeah..... you're so ugly......"

"N-no Im not......" he whimpered.

They laughed at him as he cowered in their prescense.

"HEY!!! BACK OFF!!!"

I saw a little girl march in between the gang and the hatchling.