III. Apologies.

"The course of true love never did run smooth." –William Shakespeare

~*~

-Andrea-

                It had been nine days since Kian called me and we agreed to both take part in Jenn McAllister's YouTube video, Coachella: Expectation's VS Reality video. We hadn't talked since then and we haven't even texted. Nobody even questioned the reason we both changed our minds.

                The only thing we did, was we followed each other back on Instagram and Twitter, that had taken lots of people by surprise and they had all gotten extremely excited in the hopes that 'Kiandrea' had returned and we were keeping it a secret, although that wasn't true at all.

                I was wearing my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black crop top that had a barcode on it.

No, the barcode did not work.

Yes, I tried it.

I called Arden and she answered me on the third ring, "hey Andrea!"

                "Hey Arden," I laughed, "are you ready to go to Jenn's house, or no?"

                "I am, I just want to finish my breakfast, I'll call you back when I finish. Are you going to go ahead and go to Jenn's house, or what?" She asked.

                "Yeah, I was getting ready to leave. Do you need a ride?" I asked.

                "No, I'll just meet you there." She replied.

                "Okay, bye! I'll see you there." I hung up and then walked to my kitchen. It was kind of lonely, living alone. I had been so used to living with my family or friends, that living alone was very much different. Although, I didn't mind living alone.

                I grabbed something to eat and then I went outside to my car. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and began to play music. On the way to Jenn's, I jammed to music, practiced what I would say to Kian, for if he and I ended up having to talk, and made a mental note that I will most likely seem very stupid if any of my friends ever see me driving.

                I parked in her driveway and noticed there were already three car's here. I could easily tell who was already here.

                Rebecca Black, Connor Franta, and Ricky Dillon.

                I walked inside her house, not even bothering to knock. Everybody was in the living room, so I walked in there as well.

                "Hey!" Ricky ran up to me and hugged me, squeezing me tightly.

                I hugged him back.

                "Connor, Rebecca, and Jack are here already. Oh, and obviously Jenn is here." Ricky pointed out.

                I assumed Jack rode with Rebecca, considering him, Jenn, and Rebecca are like a trio of friends or something like that, I don't know honestly.

                "Hey," I smiled at everybody and then waved.

                "Jc has arrived!" Jc yelled as he walked into the house, "and I am accompanied by four, obnoxious peasants! Thus being, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, Trevor Moran, and Connor Franta."

                "Hey girl, hey!" Trevor spoke in a weird, girly voice as he walked over to Jenn and sat down on her lap. He wore a white t-shirt and light grey skinny jeans, that weren't all that skinny on his small legs.