XII. Hey There Delilah.

Andrea Russett

"What's our best memory together?" I turned towards Kian after reading the tweet.

He thinks for a moment, "I don't have a favorite. But I did enjoy when we went to the beach once a month."

I nodded, "me too. I also liked filming videos with you, the skits."

He laughed and rested his hand on my thigh, "then we will definitely have to do that again."

I smiled happily, "definitely."

"Next." He demanded laughing.

I looked at my phone, "did we talk much after the break up?"

He looked down and back at the camera. "Uh, we did s-sometimes." He studdered nervously, "it took t-time."

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"W-we are okay now," he finished.

"We broke up and it took a while, yeah. But it was awkward and then before we got back together, we had talked a little, but rarely."

He tensed up.

It was so obvious he was uncomfortable.

"Kian," I grabbed his attention.

He hesitantly looked at me, "we're okay now, right?"

"Right," I confirmed and kissed his cheek.

"Good," he forced a small smile.

"Last question," I looked back down at my phone, "please do a reaction video to the Hey There Delilah, Kiandrea video."

"I've already seen it," Kian announced, "but it's been a while. So, I'll do a new reaction."

"I haven't seen it," I shrugged, "I've seen clips of it, but not the full video."

"Then we shall watch it," Kian smiled, reaching over and grabbing my laptop.

He typed in youtube.com and then Kiandrea, Hey There Delilah.

Instantly, the video was on top.

I hesitantly hit the video, then while an ad popped up, I spoke. "We will show the video somewhere on Kian's face."

"Febreeze, guys go get yourselves some Febreeze air freshener!" Kian laughed, watching the ad.

"Shush," I laughed, skipping the ad.

The video began.

Three clips played before the actual song began.

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

Many clips played throughout the song.

I bit my lower lip to keep myself from tearing up, "look how happy I look."

"Look how happy we looked," he corrected me, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"We'll have it good, we'll have the life we knew we would, my word is good." I sang along to the song quietly.

He looked up at me, then back at the screen, "look at my face."

"Look at mine!" I laughed, "ew."

Everybody was right, I did kind of seem self-absorbed and more into my hair, than my own boyfriend.

"You looked beautiful," he told me, "you still do."

"Thanks Kiki," I giggled at the nickname.

"Hey there Delilah, here's to you. This one's for you." He smirked as he sang along.

I looked over at him and studied his beautiful face and body. Nothing had changed much. He had lost some fat from his cheeks. He was a bit more muscular. His hair was styled differently. He had tattoos and piercings now. He dressed differently. He hadn't changed much, he was still beautiful.

"Alright!" Kian screamed at the camera, bringing me back into reality, "thank you to the person who made this! You fucked with my emotions man, I'm kind of sad and depressed. But I'm kind of not, because Kiandrea is back."

He and I, we were the same, right?

I began to think back to the negative comments about me that were about Kian.

She is so rude, she is a bitch to Kian.

"If you love me, you'll sit up." See? She literally uses Kian by saying that, like what if he didn't want to get up? You're using LOVE against him, that's so cold-hearted.

They're not cute.

He deserves better, she doesn't even seem to love him anymore. It's like she fell out of love, while he's still falling.

I looked at the camera, "mine and Kian's link will be in the description." I stood up and turned off the camera quickly.

"That was a fast outro," he noticed.

I sat back down on the bed, "sorry."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You said it yourself," I mumbled, "we looked happy. Looked."

"You also noted that you looked happy back then, are you not happy anymore Andrea?"

I took a deep breath, "Kian? These things aren't real. I don't like second chances and you know that. Remember our previous relationship? In the end, we fought so much! It was a struggle to keep us together."

"I don't like where this is going."

"You're the same Kian," I took a deep breath, "and I'm not."

"How?" He questioned, setting my laptop to the side.

"You're Kian Robert Lawley. You're still the same. Yes, you physically are different. But you still are funny, wild, loving, caring, and much more!"

He raised an eyebrow, "is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know," I choked.

"Andrea," he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just, Andrea. I'm different now. What happened to happy Andrea and crazy Kian? Now it's different Andrea, same Kian."

"It's okay Andrea," he rubbed my shoulder, trying to comfort me, but I shrugged his hand off.

"It's not the same. I feel like I'm struggling so hard, to be the Andrea you fell in love with." I continued, "I am not the one you fell in love with Kian, I changed."

He frowned.

"And it's not fair to you," I sighed, "I think we should break up."

"Take a break?" He questioned.

"No, break up, like permanently."