XXVI. Sexual Desires.

"I swear I couldn't
love you more than I do
right now, and yet I know,
I will tomorrow."
- Leo Christopher
~

Kian Lawley

It's officially been two weeks since Andrea got into the car wreck. She's perfectly fine now. Just a few hours ago, she got her stitches out and now we're on the way to my place, coming back from the hospital.

She was singing to Me, Myself, and I at the top of her lungs while jumping around in the passenger seat.

"Babe, calm down," I laughed as I looked over at her and gently squeezed her hand, "that isn't even safe baby girl."

"It's just me, myself, and I," she continued to sing, "solo ride until I die, 'cause I, got me for life!"

I rolled my eyes jokingly and pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex. I found a parking spot and parked, then turned to Andrea.

"Are you ready babe?"

She nodded and unbuckled herself, "I just want to go to sleep Kian." She giggled and got out of the car.

I nodded and took the keys out of the car, then got out as well. I led her into the apartment and to my, as well as Jc's, apartment room.

"You're apartment is dirty," she noted when she first walked in, "like it's very dirty."

"Jc and I have a done a few messy challenges," I chuckled and set my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Your kitchen is the dirtiest," she laughed when  she saw the food everywhere in the kitchen, "do you guys ever clean?"

I nodded, "yes baby girl, but this room is clean compared to my bedroom."

"I want to see," she frowned and started walking towards my room.

I followed her.

"It's clean," she muttered in confusion, then turned to face me, "I thought you --"

"We can make it very dirty," I smirked as I pushed her up against the wall.

She bit her bottom lip, "Kian," she giggled and kissed my neck lightly, "no."

"No?" I whined jokingly and held onto her hips, "are you sure about that?"

"I'm tired Kian," she laughed and kissed my nose, moving my hands away, "maybe afterwards," she winked and walked over to my bed.

I smiled and ran my hands through my hair, "but we're never hörny at the same time."

She shrugged, "not my fault."

Shaking my head, I sat on my bed, pressing my back up against the headboard.

"I love you," she smiled as she took off her black skinny jeans and white tee-shirt, leaving her in her white bralette and lace black panties.

I rolled my eyes, "stop being a tease."

She smiled innocently then crawled onto the bed in a sexual manner, "I'm not doing anything."

My lip felt swollen as I bit down on it, watching her beautiful body come up close to me.

She smirked and then giggled, "you look like a cute, lost puppy baby." She got beneath the covers and laid her head on my lap.

I rolled my eyes, "you're so mean to me."

"Good night Kian," she mumbled.

"It's not night time," I told her, looking at my phone to see the time, "nevermind it's 11 p.m., you're right. Good night Andrea."

Silence followed and within the next ten minutes, I could hear her gentle breathing as she slept peacefully.

I ran my hands gently through her hair, "I love you so much Andrea Rose. I love you more than you know, more than you think. And it will always be that way. I will love you until the day I die. You're my everything, I love you."

~

Author's Note —
Sorry I haven't been updating as much lately. I've been so busy with schoolwork. I hate school. But in all seriousness, in my last chapter, I said I was thinking about deleting or stopping this story. And I've put a lot of thought into it, and it appears I'm continuing. Please vote and comment, your support means everything to me. And I especially would love if you guys would give me ideas for upcoming chapters, or even for another current or future story! Thank you guys and I love you!

Xoxo,
Savannah