XV. Painful Tears.

Kian Lawley

"No!" Jc yelled at the top of his lungs.

I jumped, unaware he would yell.

I was filming a video now, just a regular question and answer video, since I was well aware I rarely uploaded videos on my channel now.

"Shush," I yelled at Jc, who was in the other room.

He walked in, holding up his charger, "I'll be at the store, I broke my charger." He turned around and walked out.

I nodded and simply looked at the camera, "am I done getting tattoos?" I asked myself, reading the tweet somebody tweeted.

"No," I shook my head, "I plan to get more, I'm not sure what or how many I want though."

I glanced down at my phone and took a deep breath as I went ahead and read the next question.

"How are me and Andrea?"

It's now been a week since the break up. She's made no mention of the break up, not even a small clue.

"We're okay," I shrugged, "we broke up, but we are okay. We just decided to go our seperate ways. It's been a week since we've broken up. Eight days, to be exact. A week and one day."

I sat in silence, unsure of what to say.

"I'm sorry to those I've disappointed, I know you guys believed Andrea and I would make it this time. Not all things work out that way anymore. We could get back together in the future, anything is possible."

Suddenly she was there, in my head. Her voice rang in my head repeatedly.

"Permanently. Permanently. Permanently. Permanently."

I gripped my head to calm myseld down. My eyes watered. I wasn't okay, not anymore.

~*~

Author's Note: Another short update, but I'm super busy. Bare with me, please?