V. I Never Stopped Loving You.

-Andrea-

"I saw you staring at me," I blurted out as soon as I noticed he had seen me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as he opened his bottle of water and took a tiny sip, "I'll try not to next time. My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Shaking my head, I took a step closer towards him, "I did not feel in the slightest bit, uncomfortable. It honestly made me feel happy. I don't know why it did, it just did."

"Oh," he closed his water bottle, "I really think you're beautiful. I mean, you're still beautiful. Ever since I fucking met you, I've thought you were beautiful and you won't ever stop being beautiful. I don't think that's even humanly possible. Then again, everyone is beautiful looking."

I blushed. My heart skipped a beat as I took another step closer to him.

"And I don't know how much longer I can take this. I get it, it's been over a year since we've talked without fighting. I get that we just started talking again like last week. I understand all of that, but Andrea, I'm still in love with you. I never fell out of love."

"Don't fall in love with me, everything that falls eventually breaks," I stammered.

"Andrea, don't you get it? I've already fallen in love with you. I fell in love with you the day I met you. I never stopped loving you. I don't think I ever will. No matter how much bullshit you ever put me through, I will always love you." He set his water bottle down on the counter as he approached me.

We were now standing only approximately two feet apart. I couldn't help but step closer to him, filling in the gap as I pressed my body up to his, "I still love you too."

He smiled slightly, "do you really mean that?"

"Of course." I nodded, "this is insane. Honestly, but for the last few months, I've been having weird moments where it feels like you're with me. I feel like everything reminds me of you. I sometimes think I hear you calling my name."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, catching me off guard. I instantly kissed him back, feeling no regret. He pulled away after about ten seconds and then kissed my forehead.

"Andrea Rose Russett, will you take me back as your boyfriend?"

"Yes," I nodded and then I wrapped my arms around his neck and repeatedly pecked his lips.

Sam walked in and looked at us, "yo, hands to yourselves!"

"Hush," Kian chuckled as he gently kissed my cheek, "guess what."

"Kian and Andrea, I swear, if y'all are back together then I will honestly probably fucking jump into you guys' arms." He smirked, "please tell me you guys got back together. Please?"

I giggled, "yes."

"Fuck yes!" He screamed, "Kiandrea's back you guys!"

Everybody in the living room instantly ran into the kitchen and smiled.

"Wait, really?" Ricky asked, his eyes wide, "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Congratulations!" Rebecca and Jack clapped.

Jenn smiled, "I knew you guys would end back up together at some point in time. I just didn't expect it to be this soon. Either way, I'm really happy for you guys."

"Fucking yes, my OTP is back on," Trevor snapped his fingers In a Z-formation.

"Kian, why are you cheating on me?" Jc questioned him.

"I'm sorry baby," Kian cooed and then shrugged, laughing loudly, "but my heart belongs to Andrea. It always has and it always will."

"Ew, love is slightly gross." Sam laughed.

"I'm going to go back to living my single life now, good-bye." Jenn held up a peace sign and then she walked back into the living room, followed by everyone else but me and Kian.

"Well, I guess it's official." I giggled as I looked at him, "Kiandrea is back."

"We're back," he smirked.

"So, are we going to keep this a secret, from everybody? Or should we put something about this on Twitter?" I raised an eyebrow as I grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

"No, let's do it the correct way. We're YouTubers. Let's share the news via YouTube." Kian laughed as he took my phone from my hands. He turned on the camera and took a few pictures of himself, and then simply handed me back my phone.

"Okay, what kind of video? An Ask Kiandrea?" I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"No, because then if you ask people to ask you questions, they'll instantly know." Kian shook his head and then thought for a moment, "what if we did a video where we looked up opinions on like us in general, you know as Kiandrea, then we give our like reply or whatever."

"That's a perfect idea! I'm honestly very, very excited."

"Let's go to your house and film it so we can get it on YouTube as soon as possible, before one of them tells everybody." Kian laughed.

"Really, right now?" I slid my phone into my back pocket again.

"Yeah, if you're alright with that."

"I'm alright with it."

He grinned and then intertwined our fingers as he walked into the living room, dragging me along with him. Everybody looked at us, then our hands which were holding, then back at us. Kian cleared his throat, then began to speak, "Andrea and I are going to go to her place and-"

"Fuck. They're going to fuck!" Jc screamed.

"No, we're going to film a YouTube video." I laughed, flicking off Jc, "we just got back together. We aren't going to fuck eachother, chill."

"Okay, okay. Fine." Jc crossed his arms, "anyways, what's your video about?"

"You can know when everybody else knows, when I actually put the video online. Until then, don't let anybody know that we're dating again. It's a secret until the video is up." Kian smirked.

I was nervous. What if we got negative comments about our relationship, then again, we could always get positive comments about our relationship, which is always a good thing. But I don't know.

~*~

Author's Note: I apologize for this sucky chapter. I know that in the last chapter, I promised the next chapter would be longer and much better. This is more of a filler chapter. Next chapter, I promise, will be much longer and much better. I promise this time. I'm sorry about this chapter though.