XIII. Half Hurt.

Kian Lawley

It'd been two days since we broke up. Nobody questioned it yet, since we spoke so little about it to anybody.

Andrea had uploaded the video on YouTube and titled it, Ask Kiandrea. No mention in the description box about the break up.

Constantly, I'd go onto my social media in hopes she'd make an indirect Tweet or post, or honestly anything, about me.

Not in a bad way, but a good way.

My recent tweets had been all about her, saying things like.

@KianLawley: Kind of missing the past

@KianLawley: Same difference

@KianLawley: It's like you think everything is going to be great this time, but you're wrong.

@KianLawley: I miss us.

Nobody dared question that it was about me and Andrea breaking up. Most people assumed it was about O2L or they thought Jc and I got into a fight.

I had read Andrea's recent tweets. She seemed happy. Without me.

@AndreaRussett: Watch my new video with @KianLawley on YouTube, be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe ;)

@AndreaRussett: This guy in line keeps talking about some weird thing to his friend, it's interesting!

@AndreaRussett: @RickyDillon fight me bro :) I'd totallyyyyy win

She made little mention of me. Just basically enough mention to say that there was a new video she had uploaded.

I was beginning to even question why I always tried so hard for her and everybody else. It always just seems like in the end, none of it's worth it.

But I always kept going and kept strong, for everybody else. Not for me. But for my family. Friends. Fans. Even, her.

Author's Note: It's short, my apologies, but it's more like a filler. Comment what you think will happen!