(4) Car Ride

Seth's P.O.V

~~

I stood up from the sofa, a cold sweat forming on my forehead. I remembered everything. It was Dean. Dean had kissed me the night of Roman's party.

Running my hand through my hair, I stood up. Dean liked me? I found myself smiling at the thought and shook my head. I had another ten minutes until Dean and Roman were picking me up to drive to some new restaurant.

I raced up the stairs to my room.
I'd reached to tie my hair up in a bun but decided to let it hang loose, to cover the fading hickeys which covered my neck. The thought of Dean's mouth and hands all over my body made me shudder.

I couldn't think about my friend like that. Not that it had stopped him from trying anything. Sighing, I yanked a clean shirt over my head.

It was growing dark outside. The moon was visible in the sky and the lights of hundreds of houses lit up the skyline. I admired the scenery until the sharp beep of a car horn caught my attention.

Roman's sleek, black car pulled up in the drive. I waved a hand out the window and ran to the front door, swinging it open and locking it behind me. Roman and Dean occupied the two front seats and so I crawled into the back.

"Evening." Dean smirked through the side mirror.
I flashed a smile back and fastened my belt,
"Hey."

Roman eyed us both curiously but shook it off.
"I'm not exactly sure where this place is, but according to Cena, it'll be worth it once we get there."

Dean nodded slowly and tapped the dashboard rhythmically.
"Let's get going' then."

I leaned my head on the headrest behind me and watched Dean from the side. He had a small smile on his face as he gazed out of the car. His head turned sideways and he glanced at me cautiously. He bit his tongue and looked away, holding back a smile. That fucker.

~

An hour later and we were still driving. Roman swore we weren't far away now, but he'd been saying that repeatedly for twenty minutes.

"Hey, Ro, can't you put a heater on or something? It's freezing back here." I whined, rubbing my bare arms frantically. Roman glared through the rear view mirror.

"Quit complaining. There's a blanket behind you. Use that." He barked. I smiled at his snappiness and reached behind my head. My hand pressed against a thick material and I yanked it forward enthusiastically. I wrapped it around myself and my teeth chattered.

Dean caught my eye in the side mirror.

"God knows how much longer we'll be driving, I'm goin' in the back for a nap." Dean spoke suddenly. He leaned between the two front seats, knocking Roman's arm. The car swerved and Roman gasped.

"Christ, Dean! Watch your fat ass!" He bellowed. Dean glared over his shoulder and I laughed loudly. Dean's expression softened as he shuffled onto the back seat.

He pulled the blanket up and wiggled under it, moving it around his shoulders and stretching his legs in front of him. I dared a glance at him and was met by two piercing eyes through the darkness.

The scene brought back powerful de ja vu from the party the other night and I shifted in my seat. Dean cleared his throat and breathed in deeply.

After several more minutes of driving in silence, Dean repositioned himself. He slid closer to me. I watched him from the corner of my eye. He pulled the blanket further up past his shoulders.

I decided to ignore his movements and focus on looking out for this goddamn restaurant. I glanced out the window until I felt a hand snake up my upper thigh.

I tensed and sat up straight. Roman looked over his shoulder.
"You okay, Seth?" He raised an eyebrow. I coughed and rubbed my beard.
"Yeah, I'm good. J-Just cold." I lied.

I looked across at Dean who was more than amused at my reaction. He slipped his hand to the waistband of my pants, playing with it and teasing me. I grabbed his forearm warily, but it only seemed to speed him up.

His hand dove into my trousers, grabbing roughly through my underwear. I attempted to steady my breathing and remain neutral due to the fact that Roman was sat less than a meter away.

Dean's fingers traced my growing hardness. I pressed my hips forward in need of more contact. He laughed lowly. After being interrupted at the party, I was definitely in need of some alone time with Dean. Key word being alone.

I was conflicted between making sure Roman wasn't aware of what was happening and focusing on Dean's hand movements. He continued to forcefully grab and press against me through my underwear. I let out a small whimper and moved my head to lean against the window beside me.

Dean's tongue darted to between his teeth as he smiled in triumph. I glared at him and took a shaky breath. The car took a sharp turn and pulled to a stop.

"Finally!" Roman sighed, opening the door and stepping outside of the car. My head shot up to look at Dean. He retrieved his hand and looked up in mock sadness. He pouted,
"Sorry, Sethie. I guess we're outta time again." He whispered.

"N-No-" I started before Dean reached for the door handle. I grasped at his forearm and looked helplessly at my boner. Dean's eyes flickered to my crotch. He chuckled.

"Maybe next time."

~~~

A/N- Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to update tonight because I can't tomorrow. I'm going to WWE Live!! I can't wait!! I'm going to see Roman! Ahhh!!!