An epic fight over Laney

Read at the bottom(important)

Dedicated to im5lover456

It was a normal Saturday morning during the holidays at the end of the year. Laney a sweet, kind, intelligent and beautiful girl, was on vacation in LA while staying at her best friends house; the IM5...
She was close to the boys especially Cole, Dalton and David. These 4 were besties, they would share anything among themselves except one fact that the boys couldn't admit otlr even tell; all the 3 boys fell in love with Laney without knowing if she loved them back. So sometimes the boys would have conflicts among themselves.

One day David decided to confess his love to Laney before the others. So on that day David woke up very early and started to do the preparations for his plan. At around 8:30 when Laney was cooking breakfast non the kitchen, he went to her and told her if she would agree to go on a date with him. Laney agreed which made David very jolly. He told her the time they would depart and left to do his activities.

During all day David was doing the preparations without Cole and Dalton knowing it. At 5 David and Laney got ready and 30 min later they left to go to the cinema to watch Insidious 2.
David only informed Gabe that he's taking Laney out.

Both were enjoying themselves all night; first they went to the cinema then they went to a fancy restaurant and lastly Starbuck.
It was an amazing time that they both spent.

*10:45*

When they entered inside, suddenly someone grabbed David by the collar and threw him down. Soon everyone was gathering around Laney and David due to his loud screaming.
Surprisingly, Laney and everyone saw Cole and Dalton punching David to death. Needless to say that blood was coming out of David's mouth..
After a few attempts, Gabe and Will succeeded in separating these 3 boys. Dana took David for some medical treatment while while Laney was shocked at the same sad. Slowly tears started flowing down he cheeks which made everyone's attention to draw towards her. Cole and Dalton were walking to her to comfort her when she ran away from them and ran to her room while yelling loudly

- I HATE YOU COLE AND DALTON!!!!! Don't ever show me your face..

Cole and Dalton were so heart broken that a few tears formed in their eyes. They wen in their rooms and stayed there all night.

All night was a quiet and no one would dare to break it..

----------------------------

Hello so this story is dedicated to Laney- im5lover456 my good friend..Follow her!

So this story is part 1
There are still some chapters which are pending..so Laney please be patient :)