buy 1 get 3 free

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were nervous right now. You were nervous as you were going to sing in front of the im5, your favorite boyband and against Ashley, your lifetime enemy. She bullied for since childhood but now she stopped as she isn't in the same college as you. Arriving your turn, you stepped out of your lounge and took your guitar with you and went on stage. Once on stage, you were more nervous as there were so many lights on you plus THE BOYS WERE LOOKING AT YOU!!!!!!!

You could sense that Cole and Dalton were staring at you which made you super nervous. Then you remembered your dream of becoming singer and started singing Roar by Katy Perry.

* after singing*

You finished your song to see all the boys standing while clapping loudly for you. Inside you were so much fangirlling but you tried to calm your cool and bowed before leaving. Then after you heard the name of Ashley so naturally it was her turn. After she sang she left to the other side of the stage and you impatiently waited for the results. After 15 min, the boys called all the contestants on stage. Then they announced the winner

The boys- so the winner is ....Sarah...... Congrats Sarah!!!

You couldn't believe it!!! You won the contest!!!!!! You tarted to scream of joy and ran to hug the boys which they hugged them while giggling. When you hugged Cole he put something in your pocket and ghek whispered Call me when you are at home!!

You nodded and kisses him on the cheeks which made him blushed. Then you hugged Dalton who whispered Wait for me at the entrance!!! You nodded and left. At the entrance, you waited for Dalton when he showed up. He walked to you and told you if you were free tonight. You answered yes then he told you that you were going with him on a date today. You smoked widely and nodded while kissing his cheeks. He blushed and both left. At night, he picked you up and both went to a fancy restaurant. After eating, he told you that he liked you and if you wanna go out with him. You hesitated and told him that you liked someone else which made him heart broken but yet he kept smiling. Later, he dropped at your house. When you were about to go to bed,you received a text from Cole. Soon you both started to chat till 4 am as you fell asleep.

*the next morning*

You were abruptly awoken by someone knocked in the door. You opened thw door while groaning when you saw Cope at the porch. Freeze,you asked what was he doing here when he crashed his lips against yours. You felt good and kissed back. Then he asked you out which you gratefully accepted as you had crush on Cole since the beginning. Around 10 you both went to the studio to record songs. There when Dalton noticed that Cole was holding yie hands, he glared at you and Cole with jealousy and the left.

*several days later*

You and Cole had several conflicts recently because of Dalton. You knew it was him but when you would tell Cole, he would always start a fight on that. One day you were reading your book on your couch when you heard the knocks on the door.Lazy as a turtle, you opened the door slowly when you saw Cole with a sad face. Immediately after you opened the door, he kissed you and pinned you against the wall. Naturally you kissed him back. Then he good you that you were right; he heard Dalton saying that he was the one who created all the misunderstandings between you both. You signed and smiled cuz at least he understood. All night long, you spent it with Cole.

The next day, you and Cole headed to Dalton's house. Cole knocked on the door and after a few min, Dalton opened it and was shocked to see you both.

Then the next moment, Cole was punching and beating Dalton to death. After trying for several times, he stopped beating Dalton and good him to split the truth.

Dalton then revealed that he wanted to make you both break up so as he could have you for himself ad he loved you a lot!!!

You immediately hugged Dalton and told him that you would always be by his side when he needs you. He smiled and apologized to you both. You both forgave and left to your house. There you and Cole spent it together.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry im late
So this is for SarahLynn111999