history for @Mrs_Pendery_

How did you meet:

You were running to arrive in the shop of Pokémon articles. You wanted to be the first xlent as there was a new poster which cane out this morning. Once there, you were shocked to see the shop full of clients. Without any delay, you went in the queue. After waiting for about 1 hour, you were at the counter but heart broken as all the posters were all sold. You were returning home sadly when suddenly someone tapped your shoulder. You turned to see a cute tall Asian guy giving you his poster. You looked at him confusing and hr told you to take it and take care of it. Then he left. You were about to call him when you noticed behind the poster,it was written a phone number plus a name;Will..

How he asked you out/first kiss:

Since that day,you and Will have been best friends. You also know that he is in a boy band named im5. You had a crush on him but didn't tell him. You and Will amwere at your house. Wen he entered your room,he saw the poster he gave you and smiled. You giggled as you saw him cute. Then suddenly he crashed him lips against yours and when he pulled back he told you that he loved since the beginning. You also confessed and then you became a couple.

Break up:

You and Will have been together since the day before yesterday and he's been acting bizarre with you. He has been distant with you. You were returning home from work when you saw him flirting with Jessica, your elder sister. Heart broken, you started sobbing and went to your friend's house and stayed there.

Back together:

You saw your boyfriend flirting with your sister and since he has been trying to get to you by calling and messaging but you didn't care to answer. You were too upset. One day you were walking home when you saw him sitting sadly on a swing at the park. You went there sliently to see what he was doing. You were terrified to see him cutting his wrists. Immediately you rushed to him and threw his knife. Theme you cupped his chin and kissed him. Confused he kissd back and soon you pulled away and apologized.

He looked at sadly and kissed you again, asking you to take him back. You nodded and continued kissing him.

---------------
Hello,
This is for Tori
Sorry for lateness
#sorrynotsorry