Asking out

Dedicated to @Mrs_Pendery_

Today you have been invited for a dinner with Cole, your best friend on which you had a crush on since kindergarden..

Once there you knocked on the door and some mins later, Dalton came to Welcome you in a gentleman way. He took your palm of hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. You smiled at him and he led you to the dinning room which was arranged in a royal manner. Then came Gabe and Dana in a waiter costume, waiting for your orders. You ordered some pizza and a phoenix cinder as drink. They left living you alone in a huge room. Suddenly someone covered your eyes from behind. You were guessing who it could be when you smelt that sweet fragrance, which belonged to Cole. You said Cole and he said yup...

You turned around to see him dressed in a causal suit which showed very well his abs..

Afterwards he made his way to his seat and soon came the pizza and phoenix cinders. You both enjoyed your dinner while chatting about weird topics.

After dinning,you both went on the Terrance where the full moon could be clearly seen. You were smiling at the view when suddenly you saw Cole kneeling on one knee before you. You looked at him confusingly. Then you were shocked to heat him saying: Tori, I know we've been best friends since kindergarten but now you see I can't take it anymore, I can't it anymore, since a long time I loved you and wanted to ask you out but I thought that maybe it would destroy our friendship..but now I wanna tell you my real feelings and also I wanna fell yours..

Tori,would you do the favor of becoming my girlfriend?

Soon you realized that tears were flowing down your cheeks. You nooded and replied back I loved you also since long Coley!!

He smiled and cupped your cheeks in his hands and kissed you passionately. You kissed back and later he spun you around while still kissing you.
You were abruptly interrupted by the boys who were making disgusted like sounds.

Since then, You and Cole have been an inseparable and perfect couple...

------------------------------
Hello,
So this is for Tori..
Hioe you like it..