History for @Cole_Pendery_1996

This is a surprise for Cole_Pendery_1996!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you meet:

You were sitting in your class bored, listening to the explanation of the teacher when suddenly the principal entered the class. The tecgwr stopped explaining and everyone was looking at the principal.

Principal: dear students today your class is having a new student who will follow the class with you all. There she is

Suddenly came a beautiful tall blond girl. Her eyes were pale green. Her hair was curly. He was sexy in her outfit....as if perfect for you..

She entered the class and said hello to everyone. Then she said her name is Girl/Name (imagine a girl's name or your name if you are a girl)

You didn't notice that all the time you were staring at her. Suddenly her eyes met yours which made both of you blushed. Then the teacher told her to sit next to you as the seat beside you were available. She sat next to you ambut didn't talk at all. After the bell rang, you were leaving the class when she tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see her smilinhky widely with her extending towards you.

The girl: sorry I didn't talk to you earlier, I was nervous and as you can say I'm shy so that's why!

You: it's okay!
My name is Cole by the way!
Nice to meet you Girl/Name
I'm going to the cafeteria right now, wanna come?

The girl smiled and nodded. Since you became friends with her.