imagine for Rachel

Dedicated to @mystery_chick7

Cole and you just returned from Starbuck. Once you both arrived at home, you went in the kitchen to clean up where as Cole went to watch Adventure time. Suddenly you received a message from John,your cousin. You read it and was shocked.

It said:

Hi Rachel..
It's John! I wanted to tell you to come as quick as possible to the Hospital Lataal (I invented) as your little sis is there.

Immediately you grabbed your keys and entered your car. You went to the hospital without even telling Cole. There once in the hospital, you went in your sis room and stayed with her till 21:30. Then you entered home, Cole was waiting at the porch. When he saw you, he gave a death glare and went inside. You knew it was over for you as you know that once Cole is angry, he is like Hulk.

You wen inside and to your great surprise, your fiancé was watching calmly t.v.

You went in the kitchen to see nothing prepared. So you thought that he hadn't eaten yet. You quickly prepared some noodles and fried some eggs. Then you served him the dinner but he refused to eat. You asked him why and then, you couldn't believe your ears..

- with whom have you been cheating on me? He asked with a stern voice.

You backed up a little and muttered some words silently. Then you replied

-How could you think that I'm cheating on you?

He looked with a fury.

-it's obvious, you just left without telling me, I called several times by you didn't pick up and you returned home late.. He replied still with a stern voice.

You were speechless. You didn't want to tell him that his sister-in-law was in hospital; these two are best friends, as Cole will Go on his tour the day after tomorrow.

Suddenly you felt someone snatched your mobile from your hand, itbwas Cole and now he is in your contact.

-John, who the hell Is John?
He asked in a severe voice.

Yeah,he doesn't k ow john as he is a far away cousin.

You were speechless.

He started yelling at you and you couldn't take it. So you told him the truth that your sis is in the hospital due to her breathing problems.. And this John is my far away cousin, he was the one to tell me the news..

You started crying and Cole was in shock as he doubted you, he just learnt the news about his sister-in-law, he misunderstood you and John.

He hugged you tugjtky and whispered sorry in your ears and kissed your forehead. You pulled away to see tears coming out of his eyes. You dried the tears and kissed his lips. He kissed back and soon you both fell asleep in each others arm.

----------------------------------------------------
Hi,
So this Is for Rachel..
Hope you Like it!!