kiss of revenge

Dedicated to chauntel13

You were walking in the hallway of your university along with your best guy friend & your crush, Cole Pendery. You had known him since 2 years now. He was tall about 5'9 with dirty blond hair, a sexy muscular body, chocolatey brown eyes, his dimples. He was so perfect. But at the same time you believed that he resembled a boy whose name you forgot, you used to bully. He was such a coward, ugly boy, a nerd. Only one word to describe him 'Burk'

Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts by Cole saying ' Chanty are you alright?'

You nodded and continued to walk until the parking. You both entered in and drove to hour house. There, you were about to open the door when suddenly Cole spun you and kissed you roughly. You were obliged to kiss back as his hands cupped your face in such a way. When he pulled away, willingly you opened the door knob and both entered. Once in, it was the KO. He pulled you closer and kissed you passionately. Your hands were tangling his messy hair while his hands were squeezing your ass. Slowly he carried you to your huge room where things started to get heated. He slammed the door, threw you on the bed, started to unbutton his blouse, exposing his 8 packs. Your eyes were burning of hotness at his sight.

- Chanty enjoy the view as much ad you can!!

He smirked, making you blushed. He licked his lips while looking at you, turning you on. Then you stood up, walked to you sexily so as to turn him on which worked. You placed your hands on his neck, pulling him closer in such a way that your pelvis touched his, making him moaned of full pleasure.

- you will..pa..y for..this..ahhh

You laughed at his speech. He grabbed you by the ass and threw both on the bed. You rolled over and sat in top of him. Your plan was to sexily remove your crop top. You smirked at him and started to remove your crop top. He was so turned on as his brown eyes were full of lust. He grabbed your ass and squeezed it so much that you moaned loudly. Then he rolled over and started kissing your neck and exposed chest until he arrived at your bra which he unhook at the back. He started to suck your boobs in his mouth making you forth and back. Unintentionally, you touched his member through his pants which made him moaned.

- baby don't be feisty with me or you will regret it!

You rolled over and started to unbutton his pants. Then you removed his boxer to reveal a HUGE member waiting to enter in you. Immediately you sucked it hard in your mouth, making him mutter words under his breath. After sometime he cummed in your mouth and seriously his juice was DELICIOUS!!!!

then he rolled over and started to remove your short and underwear. Then he started to rib your inner thigh,making you scream of pleasure. He smirked and then, started the part he loved. He inserted 5 fingers in your thing... No need to say that you were moving in all direction. Then he inserted his member in your thing. Soon he started to thrust in and out of you, making you moan of pleasure.

- Now you are going to pay for all these tricks you played on me when we were at college

You looked at him confusingly.
( you could talk as he stopped moving)

- what do you mean? We were in the same college??

- aww..my bully doesn't remember bullying me!

You looked at him Shocked. All this time you were right!!! He was that boy

- What!!!! It's you!!!
How come?? How did you change so much??

- *smirk* you see. on the last day at collge I learnt that you were about t study here and luckily me too. So I did a re-looking d as you wouldnt be able to recognize me but instead of taking revenge on you, I couldn't help but fall for you..

You looked at him surprise but yet happy,leading you to smile.

- Cole, I don't know what happened with your appearance but what I can say, is that I'm completely under your charm as are all girls in the university. And yeah, I fell for you too!!

His face lit up and he kissed you passionately.

- I love you Cole
- I love you too Chanty! Now let's get back to work!!

You nodded and he continued to thrust in,making you moan 'Cccccooooolllllleeee'

- moan more loudly love, make the world know that you were my bully but yet I love you!!

You pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips so deeply that your breath was taken away by him massaging your breasts.

Suddenly you felt him hiring on your sweet spot inside of you... You screamed so loudly!!!!!

After 15 min of fucking you, he pulled away and cleaned you up. Then he came beside you and rested his head on your stomach. It was calm until you broke the silence by saying

- Cole did you use protection??
- opps No I forgot!!! Crap sorry
- It's alright! I don't mind becoming mother at this age plus if the father is you!!

- Really then let's go downstairs to see which place is more comfortable to fuck again..

You smiled and nodded. You were about to leave when he grabbed your wrists and told if you wanted to become his girlfriend. You immediately responded by a yesssssssss

He kissed you on the cheeks,picked you up and carried you to the kitchen where round 2 started!!!!

~~~~~~
Hey
This is for Chanty!
Hope ya like it!:)