welcome back party

Dedicated to KatieGlen

Today you were very excited as after 1 whole year, you were returning to LA. You were abroad as you went to UK for modelling business (yes, you are a model)
, you finally reached the end of your contract and thought returning to LA to see your beloved future fiancé, Cole Pendery. He was and still is a singer in a band called im5. He has 5 other members who are really sweet with you. When you were in LA, you all would hang out a lot but then it stopped.

After 7 hours of flight, you arrived at the airport. You came out to see Dalton Rapattoni your bestie, Marcus Rojas Cole's Buddy and Cole!! Immediately you ran towards them and hugged. No need to tell that Cole kissed you as if he saw you for the first time ever. Damn, you missed his kisses!!

After you two broke apart, you all went in Dalton's car. Dalton and Marcus were at the front seat while you and Cole were cuddling at the back seat. After 15 mins, you noticed that Dalton missed the road leading to your house. So you warned him when he smirked and told you that you weren't going home but somewhere else. Curious you asked Cole who was also smirking. A after several minutes, you arrived at a gate which was closed. Them you saw a watchman walking towards Dalton who answered For Dalton Rapattoni.

The watchman nodded and opened the gate. Afterwards Dalton drove inside which made you thought that you were entering in a Royal palace. It was so huge and beautiful. Suddenly Dalton stopped the car. You were about to peek outside when Cole covered hour eyes. Then you heard the door opened which you assumed it was Marcus who opened it. After leading the way, you sensed that you aarivws in front of a door. Cole pushed it and you all entered.

' SURPRISEEEEEEE' you heard many people screaming loudly. Slowly Cole removed his hands and you saw your whole family,your friends, Cole's band mates. It was so perfect to be real!!!

You ran towards them and hugged them while sobbing. You missed them so so much..

After hugging everyone, you walked to Cole with red puffy eyes. He chuckled and wiped your tears while kissing your cheeks. You hugged him and rested your head on his large chest. He hugged you back and everyone was doing 'awww'

For the rest of the day, you were enjoying yourself in the party with all your beloved ones. Needless to say that Cole was always holding you and kissing you on the neck, forehead, hands and lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,this is a welcome back imagine for Kate!!!!!!!!!!!