History for @Sup5ers

Dedicated to Sup5ers
******************************

How did you meet him:

You were looking outside of the window, wondering about your lonely life without any mate. You were a lonely child without any parents/siblings. Your family was killed in a car accident. Luckily you escaped from death.

Suddenly you were interrupted by your French teacher saying

- Mademoiselle, suivez la classe!!

- Oui madame!

You followed the class for about 15 min until the principal entered the class. He looked at your French teacher who nodded and the principal started to tell

- Students today we have the honour to have my son among us. Here he is..

Then came a blondish brownish guy with brown eyes and the most sweetest smile ever. He had his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a skinny black jean with a blue plain shirt, some blue vans and a black beanie. He was so perfect in his outfit. His jawline was so Wow!!

He walked in front of his dad and said

- Hell.. I mean Bonjour Je m'appelle Cole Alan Pendery. J'ai 19 ans. Je vivais à Texas avant de être ici pour continuer mes études. J'espère d'être de bon amis avec vous.

Wow his accent is so perfect!!

Everyone clapped loudly especially you who clapped so loud that he looked at you smilingly which made you blushed. Then your teacher told him to sit beside you. Inside you were so fangirlling. He came beside you and smiled at you,making you nervous.

- hey I saw you clapping louder than everyone. You already know my name but I didn't catch yours.

- ohh Je suis desolée de ne m'avoir pas introduite. Mon nom est Y/N.

He smiled and told you

- beautiful accent from a beautiful lady.. Hmmm I'm kinda interested now..

You blushed and both continued to talk while still listening to the teacher's explanation.

How he asked you out/first kiss:

Since that day, Cole and you became beat friends. You even knew his band mates. Among them, Dana was your like brother. Everyday you and Cole would hang out and to be honest, it was so amazing that you fell hard for him. One day during break, you were roaming with Dana,talking about studies,sports and life. Then he asked you