Come here for a minute Atlas/reader

"Hey Atty?" You yelled from the the couch. "What love?" He questioned honestly curious as to what you wanted. "Can you come here for a second?" You replied to the Irish man currently working in his office. You heard a sigh and then saw him walk towards you. You patted the cushion next to you. He smiled and sat down bringing you closer to him. "Now what was it you wanted dear?" He said putting his head on top of yours. "Nothing, really just wanted to spend time with you," a smile crept onto your lips as he gently kisses the top of your head. "I mean if you're not to busy," you continued doubting he was without work. He chuckled at you, "love, you would know if I had work to do because I wouldn't stop complaining about it." You giggled at his remark. You scooted closer to him. He started to lay down on the beaten up couch pulling you down with him. At first you were confused, but you soon realized what he wanted. You joined him on the couch cuddling close to the dark haired Irish man. "Hey [Name]?" He whispered into your ear. "Yeah?" You replied equally as quiet. "I love you." He said kissing your forehead. You sighed content. "I love you too Atty."