Right Through Me Jack Ryan/ Reader

If you were being completely honest with yourself stabbing, "Atlas," with the Adam extractor was the highlight of the day.

The Irish imposter had made your days in Rapture a living hell.

Especially for your beloved Jack.

You focused on the Adam monstrosity.

"One more poke with this, and he should be done right?" You shouted to Jack who was standing behind you with  a Adam extractor of his own.

He nodded and gave a slight smile while looking around for Frank.

"We get to go home after this [Name]."

You smirked, and thought of the life that awaited you.

You looked around for Frank only to find him, "recharging."

You ran up to him and stabbed him square in the chest with the Adam extractor. He screamed and you were shoved back towards the exit.

You looked to your left and saw Jack. He was scared. Fear graced his gentle features.

You started to stand up only to be pushed back down by Frank.

He looked down at you, his eyes filled with rage.

You were about to fight back only to have he giant fist go through your stomach.

You screamed.

You didn't know how to feel you felt pain, of course, but you felt more shocked than anything.

You blinked a couple of times looking at the fist that went straight through you.

A noise much like a whimper escaped your lips as you looked back to your left to see Jack crying.

You smiled at him, and held out your hand to him.

He grabbed your hand as a pool of blood spread from underneath your broken body.

He looked into your eyes which were growing darker.

There was still so much love in them.

He felt your hand go limp as the little sisters took down Frank.