Listen here Jack Ryan/ Reader

You awoke to shuffling in the covers next to you. You looked over to your side calmly.

You sighed as you saw your husband Jack shuffling in the bed sheets.

"Jack." You poked the timid man.

"[Name]," he called sadly.

You knew something was wrong. For one thing he was having trouble sleeping, and second of all he sounded sad.

You pulled him into an embrace. "What's wrong Jack?" You asked quietly, not wanting to wake up the five little girls in the house.

"I just," he sighed melting into the embrace, "I'm just wondering if I'm a good dad ya know. I mean I adopted them, but am I good enough for them."

You giggled a bit. He stiffened. "What," he asked offended, "what's funny."

You rubbed his back soothingly. "It's just you've done so much for us I just find it hard to believe you don't think your good enough."

He visibly relaxed at your words.

You kissed his forehead before looking him in the eyes.
"Now listen to me Jack. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. Don't doubt yourself the girls are lucky to have you in their lives. And I'm lucky to have you in mine too."

He responded by pressing his lips to yours a little more roughly then usually, but still loving and careful.

You grinned into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. Loving every second with the one and only Jack Ryan.