Of course Jack Ryan/ Reader

Wrote this because someone demanded more Jack
******************************

"Come on Jack you gotta use that head of yours! Without me, you could've gotten killed," you yelled at the timid man in front of you.

Jack had almost gotten killed by splicers yet again. You knew Jack could handle himself, but as of late he hadn't been at his best.

You sighed and wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him closer to you.

"I just don't want to lose you, okay?" You whispered softly into his ear.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around you, bringing you as close to him as possible.

You let go of the embrace and looked into his eyes. "I just have one question," you asked stroking his cheek, "what's happened lately. I mean, you haven't exactly been on top of everything lately. You know you can tell me if you want."

He nodded again and answered in a hushed tone, "yeah there are a few things on my mind."

"Tell me," you said softly.

He cleared his throat, and got down on one knee. "[Name]," he said in a confident tone, "I know we haven't been together for a while, but in Rapture it feels like years."

He pulled a black, velvet box out of his pocket. Your eyes widened. "I was wondering, when we get out of here, if you'd like to be mine...forever."

You were shocked at first, but that didn't stop you from giving him an answer. "Yes Jack I'll be yours forever."

You kneeled down beside him and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"I love you [Name]."

"I love you too Jack."