I'd surely be lost Jack Ryan/ Reader

"Alright [Name] just calm down you're going to be okay," you whispered to yourself, "you've lived through a lot worst just breathe."

You looked down at the blood on your hand and the stab on your side. "Oh yeah this is bad this is really bad," you whispered yet again.

"I need to stand up and find Jack he'll know how to help." You got up slowly only to fall back down again. "I can't even get up okay. Great." You ripped off a piece of your shirt and pressed it down on the wound.

You clenched your teeth, but continued on. "Alright," you breathed, "let's try this again." You slowly got up and and leaned against the wall for support.

You walked slowly to the base you and Jack set up in Rapture. It wasn't much, but it kept you safe most of the time. It was far enough away for it to be trouble to get to, but you could handle it.

***

You were close to the base. You saw the small store you took shelter in and smiled. 'I'm going to be okay,' you thought. You limped to the shelter smiling through the pain and blood loss.

You sat inside the base dizzy and bloody tending to your wound.

All of a sudden Jack burst through the door carrying food, water, medicine, and first aid kits.

"[Name]," he shouted when he saw the state you were in. He kneeled down and took the lead in tending to your wound.

After he finished he spoke softly. "Are you okay now?" You nodded at his sweet disposition. "Yeah," you whispered, "I'll be okay."

"Good," he stated as he kissed your forehead, "I'd surely be lost without you."