Whoa there buddy Booker Dewitt/ Reader

'Oh this is so not gonna fly!' You thought to yourself as you entered the messy living room.

"Booker Dewitt," you yelled fully annoyed. The whole place was trashed with beer bottles and lottery tickets.

You were mad about two things. One Booker had made a mess out of your freshly cleaned house, and two he was drowning his sorrow away with alcohol once again.

A slightly drunken Booker appeared from the corner. "What is it [Name]," he asked wobbling from side to side. You answered him with silence rubbing the bridge of your nose. 'Dammit,' you thought, 'he's drunk.'

He came closer to you laying his head on your shoulder. "Come on [Name], I don't have all day you know I'm a very busy man." You shoved Booker of you lightly, not wanting to hurt him. "C'mon let's put you to bed and maybe you can sleep this off," you said gently.

He nodded as you led him to his bedroom his eyes drooping only a little bit.

As you finally reached his bed he flopped down mumbling,"[Name] you take such good care of me. Thank you so much I'd be lost without you." You smiled slightly at the brunette's words.

"You're a lost cause dear, but I love you nonetheless." You said calmly rubbing his back as you heard soft snores come from him. 'Well,' you thought,'I better start cleaning up again.'
You frowned.