Chapter 7

Shinhye's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing and saw that Sungjae was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! Its Sungjae, are you free today?" He asked.

"Umm...Im going to a photoshoot with my friend, sorry><" I replied.

"Oh, I was planning on going to Haeundae beach later..."He said.

"Im sorry, maybe another time? And maybe we can go with the other members too! I have to go get ready, Ill text you!" I said.

"Bye cutie~" He said.

I got up and went to the kitchen and found Subin holding her head. 

"Morning" I said.

"Not too loud....ugh....."She said quietly.

This was another one of her hangovers. Her hangovers are like her periods. She gets grouchy and rude.

"Well, you have a photoshoot today, so get ready, Ill make breakfast for our little baby." I said.

"Thanks....ugh....."She replied.

She went to her room and I started cooking Haejangguk (a soup to help hangovers). It took about 20 minutes and I called Subin over. We ate together (in silence) and I went to get ready. I wore a baggy shirt with jeans and high tops. I put on barely any makeup and I had to basically lead Subin like a dog leads a blind person to her photoshoot. It was absolutley amazing. But, Subin on the other head was suffering because of all the flashes and loud noises. I sat down and watched Subin get ready. 

"Shinhye?" I heard someone call. I turned around and found Hyunsik and Peniel Oppa.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The BTOB members are having a photoshoot, it was unexpected." Peniel oppa replied.

"Oh, Im here to watch my friend do a photoshoot. She is pretty grouchy because she is on her hangover." I said.

"Thats fun, I have to go, have fun!" Hyunsik Oppa said.

I watched them leave to another place around the corner and I decided to go exploring because It was boring to watch Subin yell at her makeup artists. I walked around and I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry, I am really clumsy, are you ok?" I asked.

"Im fine." Said the familiar voice.

It was Ilhoon, omg. I quickly said sorry and ran out the building. Hopefully he didnt see me. Ugh...Why is it always like this... I sent a text to Subin saying I had another appointment that I had to go to, and I walked around. Its been a while, and I was really bored. I decided to text Minjin. 

"Hey, are you busy today? -Shinhye"

"Hi! Im not busy, why? -Minjin"

"I was thinking of going to the amusement park, wanna come with me? -Shinhye"

"Of course, Ill meet you there in about an hour, See ya! -Minjin"

I walked around to kill time before Minjin came and ate Mandu. Minjin finally came.

"Hey, you're here! Lets go in!" I said.

We went in and went on all the rollercoaster rides and we had so much fun. Before we knew it, 5 hours past by and the sun was starting to set. We rode nearly everything, so we decided to chat.

"So, how was America?" Minjin asked.

"It was good, but I dropped out, it wasnt really my thing.."I replied.

"Oh...um, I have a question.."He said.

"Come at me, what is it?" I asked.

"Why did you leave a day earlier? Was it planned?" He asked.

"No, my aunt just found another flight, I was going to call you guys, but it was too late..." I replied.

"Oh. Ok..."He said.

 We sat in silence for about 10 minutes and I decided to go home. He offered to take me, but I strongly declined. I walked home until I recieved a text from Sungjae. 

"Hey cutie~Wanna come over to the dorm? -Sungjae"

"This late? Why~~ -Shinhye"

"Its only 9:00~~Please??Im bored-.- -Sungjae"

"Fine fine, Ill see you there soon~ -Shinhye"

I changed my course of direction and walked towards the dorm. When I arrived, I found Sungjae outside waiting for me.

"Hey Cutie~Lets go inside."He said.

"Alrighty"I replied.

We walked into the dorm and I found most of the members playing games and eating watermelon. It seemed to be a match between Minhyuk and Peniel Oppa. The other members looked over and greeted me.

"Come join us! Its getting intense~"Changsub Oppa said,

"Okay~"I replied.

I sat down next to Ilhoon(not sure how that happened) and watched the game. Minhyuk oppa was winning...(by ALOT), so Peniel oppa called quits. Thats when Eunkwang Oppa got the crazy idea. A smile formed on his face.

"Lets play the pepero game!"He said.

"Call! Lets do rock paper scissors to decide the partners." Hyunsik Oppa said.

Er...Pepero game? Gosh, why. Im just praying its not Sungjae or...ILHOON, GOD, NOT HIM.

We played and I got paired with Ilhoon,...(my luck right). Sungjae with Peniel Oppa, Hyungsik with Eunkwang Oppa, and Minhyuk with Changsub Oppa. It was Sungjae's turn and they got 5cm. Hyunsik Oppa got 3cm, and Minhyuk Oppa with 6cm. When it was our turn, my heart started to beat really fast. It was my first time looking at Ilhoon so close up face to face. His face came nearer. I just closed my eyes hoping for the best. I felt a slight push from the side and I fell down. We ending up getting 5cm too, so Hyunsik oppa and Eunkwang oppa won. I looked over at Sungjae and he seemed pretty happy. It was about 2 in the morning and I was getting really tired. I was going to head home when they told me to "sleep over". I would be in the room alone while the members slept in the other rooms and in the living room. I changed into Changsub Oppa's spare clothes(that barely fit me...it was too big-.-) and got ready for bed. I was sitting in the room when Ilhoon came inside. He sat next to me silently.

"If only we had that kiss right?" He said.

I took it as a joke and replied, "Yeah, if only."

He leaned over until there was a 2cm gap between us. Our lips were nearly touching. 

"Should we have our kiss right now then?"He whipsered.

I stood there, stunned by his actions. I couldnt do anything except sit there with my eyes wide open until the door opened. It was Sungjae. Ilhoon finally backed away and went out. He said goodnight and closed the door.

"Um..."Sungjae said.

"Nothing happened between us, if thats what you were wondering."I said.

"Ok,.."He seemed really uncomfortable and just said goodnight. He went out and the other members came in and told me goodnight. I flopped on the bed and thought about the near kiss experience. Honestly, I havent had my first kiss yet, so if it was with Ilhoon, that would be awkward. That would be my second near kiss experience with Ilhoon, once on vacation and the second time now. Ugh...Just snap out of it Shinhye, just go sleep. I was drifting off to sleep when suddenly I heard shouting outside. I decided to get up and go see what was happening. It was happening outside so I went out quietly to not wake the members. I closed the door and turned around and gasped.

Authors note:

Its getting intense~Whoo. There arent alot of readers, so please tell this to your friends~~GAMSAMNIDA!! Keke. Please continue to read, comment, like, and follow~~Thanks!