Chapter 37

Sungjae's POV:

It was autumn. Ilhoon hyung still hasnt woke up 3 months after the accident. Even after Shinhye finally accepted my heart, she still visited Ilhoon everyday even if it was for a minute. Im not going to lie, I was a slight bit jealous, but all that disappears on our dates.

"Shinhye~Ready to go?"I asked. 

"Hold on, I need to do something~"She said. 

I waited for Shinhye out in the living room with Peniel hyung. 

"Sungjae...I hope you know what you are doing.."He said.

"Why hyung? Is something wrong?"I asked. 

Peniel hyung just looked at me with worried eyes and smiled softly. 

"As long as you know what you are doing, its fine."He said. 

"Hyung..."I started.

"Ok, Im finally ready! Sorry I took so long..."Shinhye pouted. 

"Go along! Have fun!"Peniel hyung said. 

"We will!"I grabbed Shinhye's hand and walked out the door. 

"Until it lasts..."Peniel hyung said in English under his breath. 

I walked around the park with Shinhye, hand in hand. It was a very cold day, but I didnt mind. Shinhye's hand had all the warmth I needed. 

"Shinhye..."I started. 

"Yes?"She asked. 

I wanted to say the words I love you. It was on the tip of my tongue, my lips just had to open and they would fall out. But something kept me from saying it. 

"Do you want to go eat lunch?"I asked instead. 

"Im not that hungry...if you are, we can go right now though!"She smiled. 

I wanted to love her smile forever. But no one can gurantee anything...

We continued to walk around until I saw Hyunsik hyung and Subin together. 

"Subinah~"Shinhye yelled. 

Subin broke free from Hyunsik's hands and ran towards Shinhye like a lightning bolt. They hugged for like, 5 minutes until Hyunsik hyungs started complaining. 

"Did you visit Ilhoon today?"Hyunsik hyung asked. 

"Not yet, Im planning to go later this afternoon."Shinhye replied. 

"We should all go together! I was planning on going today too!"He said. 

We ate lunch together and went to go visit Ilhoon at around 4 pm. I opened the door to find Ilhoon hyung the same as before. Shinhye went ahead and sat down, as if she was trained to do so. 

"I wish Ilhoon would wake up soon..."Hyunsik hyung said. 

I missed him too, but him being in coma brought Shinhye to me, which I was thankful for...

Shinhye just continued to stare at Ilhoon hyung in silence. 

"I miss him too."She said. 

Subin started talking to Shinhye and Hyunsik hyung about something while I kinda wandered my mind away and looked at Ilhoon. My eyes widened in shock. 

I grabbed my stomach as if I was in pain.

"Shinhye...I dont feel so well. Can we go back home?"I asked. 

"Of course! where are you not feeling well?"She asked. 

"My stomach hurts, i might have indigestion..."I moaned. 

"I think we should be heading out too. Lets go!"Hyunsik hyung said. 

Everyone started to clear out of the room, and I was the last to leave. 

I turned around to look at Ilhoon hyung again and I closed the door. 

I swore I saw Ilhoon hyungs finger move...

Authors Note:

FINALLY, after 456353 years, I finally updated my fanfiction! Im so sorry guys, I was having a writers block and School continued to ruin my life;( I hope you all had a great week/month! Thanksgiving is coming soon, I cant wait for break! I cant wait to chill out and listen to my Oppas~ Am I right Melodies? Ill try to update sooner and to try and not be as...lazy. Keke, have a great week!