Chapter 42

Shinhyes POV:

"Ilhoon woke up!"

Ilhoon woke up!

Ilhoon woke up.

Those words continuously echoed through my head.

Ilhoon..

A flashback of memories darted through my head, each one going so quickly that each scene lasted within seconds.

"Shinhye? Are you there?" Subin asked. 

"Yeah...Yeah! Sorry, I must have blanked out...Thats awesome! Is he feeling better?"I asked. 

"He was kinda confused on what had happened, but he feels alot better! He is back to his old self~"Subin said. 

"I see...Thats great..."I smiled softly.

"Subin, we will call you back later. Tell Ilhoon we said hi."Sungjae said. 

He ended the call and threw the phone over to our bed and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Ilhoon...he is awake?"I thought to myself. 

"Shinhye. Are you ok?"Sungjae asked.

His voice was so distant. I could feel his body, yet it was so far. It was as if my mind were a complete different thing from my body. As if we are two different things. And...

Are these tears?

Yes...Im pretty sure these are tears. I wiped them away and pulled away from Sungjae. 

"Sungjae...Im fine. Im just crying out of joy. He is finally awake."I said softly.

I look up to find everything watery, probably from my tears. But through all that, I could tell that there was a look of worry on Sungjae's face...and sadness. 

I hug Sungjae again, and lean in for a kiss. We kissed hard, once. Even though it only lasted for a couple seconds, it was powerful enough for us to feel the warmth in each other. 

"I love you Sungjae, dont you forget that."I whisper. 

Perhaps its time for me to move on. Every time Im with Ilhoon, something bad always happens, to me..and to him. I cant let that happen again. Never. I cant hurt him anymore. 

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Sungjae, and I find him crying. 

"Sungjae..."I said. 

"Shinhye. I want you to know that I love you. And I would never do anything to you that would hurt you in anyway."He said with tears streaming down his face. 

I wipe his tears away from his face and kiss him again softly. 

"I know Sungjae...I know...."

Authors Note:

WAAAAAAA, PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~ I completely forgot about updatingT^T But now that spring break is here, I plan on updating more this week^^ Sorry about the short chapter this week~ I really want to thank you guys for voting on this story. I know its super long and super boring, but I am so thankful that you guys even bother to read thisT^T Have a great week everyone! I love you~~