Chapter 4

Ilhoon POV:

I came back with Eunkwang hyung to our dorm and found the rest of the members eating ramen. The smell filled the air with its delicious scent. 

"Hyung! Give me some please?" I asked. 

"No more left, you guys are too late!" said Sungjae.

Sungjae looked happier than usual, like a puppy stuck in a room with mountains and mountains of food.

"Sungjae...you look happier than usual, did something happen?" I asked him.

"He fell in love with a girl~" Hyunsik hyung teased. 

Sungjae's face turned as red as a tomato. 

"Who is the lucky girl? Do I get to meet her?" I asked.

"She is SUPER pretty. I dont know if I want her to meet you guys because you guys might fall in love with her too! In fact, Im going to meet her today." He said.

"Well, you cant blame me if it happens and have fun..." I say.

"ILHOON HYUNG, ITS NOT FUNNY, I really like her, so try not to take her from me ok? And I will, believe me." He said.

"I cant promise anything..." I teased.

I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I got my wallet and took out a picture. It was a picture of me, Minjin, and Shinhye. Gosh, she looked the same. 

*Flashback*

"YAH, ILHOON, Dont take a picture of me. I look horrible." cried Shinhye.

"Relax, no one cares to look at your face anyway because they will be looking at mine." I said.

We went on a vacation together to Jeju Island. Minjins parents had a vacation home there and invited us to come. I took my camera with me and I was taking pictures while we were taking a hike.

"Ilhoon, if you take a picture of me, I will beat you up." Shinhye growled.

"Ooo, Im so scared." I laughed. "OW, Ok ok, I wont take anymore pictures."

I started to have feelings for Shinhye when we went to the beach together. She looked stunning. I never saw her as a woman, but it all changed at that moment. We were sitting together while Minjin went to go get towels for us. We sat in the sand and just soaked in the scene. The sky was pink/orange and it was stunning. The ocean breeze flew through my hair and the seagulls were squaking softly. 

"Hey Shinhye..." I say.

"What." She said.

"What would you do if I threw you in the sand." I asked.

"Well, I would kill you." She replied.

"Eh, Ill take my chances." I grabbed Shinhye and was about to throw her to the ground, when I fell down with her. I fell on top of her with our faces 1 cm apart. I just looked into her eyes, and my heart started to beat faster. 

"Get off me before I kill you." Shinhye said.

I quickly got off and we just sat there awkwardly. Gosh, where is Minjin when we need him? He finally came bringing towels and we went in the house. Man, was it awkward. When we got back, we pretended nothing happened. But of course, my feelings for Shinhye grew.

*End of Flashback*

"YAH, Ilhoon, wanna go stalk Sungjae and see who the girl is?" Eunkwang hyung asked.

"Haha, sure. Lets go." I replied.

We left right after Sungjae was out of sight from our porch view. We quickly followed him and saw him go into a dduppokki resturaunt. Man, was I hungry. I quickly went in and Sungjae sat in front of the girl. There where no other seats that we could see them from, so we just stayed in the convinient store near it. I saw Sungjae get out first and a girl...Is that.....No, it cant be. I stared intently .