Chapter 10

Waaaa~ Not as many readers as I had hoped for....T^T Oh well. Keep reading please~~

Shinhye's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I slowly dragged my feet to the door to find Sungjae. He looked angry, and his face was a little bit swollen..(from tears I think) and he wore a t-shirt with jeans. His hair looked ruffled, like he just woke up. 

"Hey Sungjae, whatsup?" I asked half-asleep.

"Um. I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me?" He replied.

"Err. I just kinda woke up. But sure, just give me 20 minutes to get ready. Come inside." I said.

"Thanks." He replied.

I led him inside to the couch and I went to my room to get ready. I wore a T-shirt and leggings and put my hair up in a messy bun. I quickly got ready and went outside to find Sungjae looking outside. 

"Hey, Im ready. Wanna go now?"I asked.

"Sure,"He said.

We went outside and started walking.

"By the way, where are we going?"I asked.

"You will see."He said.

I just continued to follow him until I realized we were at the park. It was around 8 am so not alot of people were there. 

"Why are we here?"I asked.

"Shinhye, go on a date with me."He said.

I looked at him. He looked sincere and determined. 

"You know that Im going out with Ilhoon...."I said quietly.

"So we cant even hang out? This can just be a friend date. Please Shinhye, give me a chance."He said.

"...Only as friends?"I asked.

"...s....sure."He replied.

I agreed reluctantly. It was just a friendly date. Nothing more. We rode bikes and walked around the  park. It was really nice and peaceful. The sun started to get hotter, so we decided to head back to his dorm. As we were walking, Sungjae abruptly stopped. 

"Is something wrong Sungjae?"I asked.

"Shinhye. I have to know. Why did you choose Ilhoon hyung instead of me?"He asked. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Sungjae..."I said.

"What does he have that I dont?"He asked.

"Sungjae. You need to calm down. Lets go sit down somewhere and we can talk."I said.

"No. Tell me right here and right now. Why did you choose him and not me?"He said.

"Sungjae..."I couldnt say anything. To be honest, I liked Sungjae too, but I was going out with Ilhoon, so I couldnt say anything.

"...Im sorry. I must be going crazy. Lets go."He slightly smiled, trying to make it a joke. 

We walked in silence to the dorm and we went inside. I saw Subin with Hyunsik Oppa and they were cuddling in a chair.

"Annyoung Everyone~"I smiled.

"Hey Shinhye! Did you bring my clothes?"Subin asked.

"Oh...no. Im sorry~I forgot..."I said.

"....Its fine Shinhye..."Subin sighed.

"Shinshin~"Ilhoon said.

"Ilhoonie~"I replied.