Chapter 14

Minjin's POV:

I wasnt able to contact Shinhye for the past week. She was supposed to come to work, but she didnt, and she doesnt answer my texts or calls. Was there something wrong? Oh God, was it the hand thing earlier? Ugh, Minjin, she has a boyfriend. I knew I shouldnt have...

"Excuse me...Are you a friend of Park Shinhye?" A man asked. He was young, late teens or early 20s. His hair was ruffled and he was goodlooking. He wore a hat and sunglasses...inside...(Kinda wierd)...

"Yes...I am Kim Minjin...How may I help you?"I asked.

"My name is Yook Sungjae, I am a friend of Shinhye. Im sure you know Subin too..."He said.

"Oh yes, She was my friend..ish...Anyway. What brings you here?"I asked.

"Well...I dont know if you know this, but Shinhye broke up with Ilhoon hyung and she ran away somewhere. No one can reach her, and I was wondering if she contacted you. Subin said that you were her best friend and that I might be able to find out where she is if I find you.."Sungjae said.

They broke up? What? Is that why she wont answer my calls or texts...Somewhere deep inside me, I felt a slight happiness that they broke up...It meant that I had a chance. 

"Im afraid I cant reach her either...She hasnt come to work for a week. I was worried something happened to her...And...How do you know Ilhoon?"I asked.

"Ilhoon Hyung and I are in the same group (BTOB). "He whispered. "If you get any contact from her, please call me."He said.

He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it and quickly left. 

"Omg, was that Sungjae from BTOB, he is like SO HOT."Someone said.

"LETS FOLLOW HIM~~"Someone said. 

In a matter of minutes, most of the female customers left to go after Sungjae. Hm, that was weird. 

*Phone vibrates"

"Hello?"I answered.

"Min..Minjin...."I heard someone cry. 

"Shinhye! Where are you? Why are you ignoring everyones calls?"I asked.

"Minjin...I really need someone with me right now...please...can you come over?"She asked. 

She sounded really scared and helpless, so I agreed to meet up.

"Ok, where are you? Ill come right away."I said.

"Come to our old school...And...Minjin?"She asked.

"Yeah SHinhye?"I asked.

"Please...come...come alone. I dont want other people to come and make me overwhelmed. And dont tell anyone. I dont need a search party coming after me..."She said.

"Oh...Ok..."I said. 

I hung up and ran out the door. I started driving towards our old school...Her favor was kinda wierd, but I decided to forget about it. I arrived and got out of the car. I didnt see anyone, so I decided to go inside. I started walking to the entrance when everything went black....

Authors Note:

WOAH, SO MUCH DRAMA~~ What happened?? *Smirks* Just joking. Oh me gosh, is it getting exciting? I decided to make the chapters shorter so that the story can go on longer. It will be easier for me to get ideas that way and it wont get all boring and junk. Im so glad for the people that read this. You guys are AWESOME. Thanks for reading my crappy fanfic~~ I also made a new cover! Even though it sucks, bear with me because it was my first one...Until I make a better one, bear with me~ I want to thank the people who are voting and especially commenting on my stories. It makes me literally the happiest person in the world when people comment (it shows that people care, you know?). I cant thank you guys enough. Even though 500 readers may seem small (compared to other fan fictions), I think it is HUGE. Knowing that 500 people read my stories is HUGE. Thanks so much again. Ill be willing to do shoutouts once in a while for the first people to comment;D Or not-.-(forever alone...). Anyway. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND LIVE AWESOME LIVES, BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME. GAMSAHAMNIDA AND SARANGHAE~~