Chapter 22

Shinhye's POV: 

I woke up on the cold hard ground staring back at Ilhoon shaking me violently. He stopped when I opened my eyes.

"Shinhye! Thank goodness you are ok. Whats up with all these blackouts of yours? Are you ok? Do you want to go to a hospital?"He asked. 

I stared back at him with guilt. Now that I remembered everything, I still needed to end things with Ilhoon...

"Shinhye, are you ok?"He asked again.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was shocked. I tried again. I tried to say the words "Im fine" but it didnt seem to come out. I started panicking. Did, Did I just loose my voice? What. No. Thats impossible. 

"Oh my gosh....Shinhye. We are going to the hospital." Ilhoon said. 

On our way there, I continued to strain my useless vocal cords. I tried, in hopes something would come out. Tears rolled down my eyes. I cant loose my voice yet! No. Please, God, Please...

We arrived there sooner than I thought, or maybe I wasnt checking the time. I ran to the doctor with tears streaming down my eyes, pointing at my throat, hoping the words "Help me" would come out. He took my to his room and did alot of checkups while I tried to keep myself from crying. 

"Shinhye Park? I need your guardian with you."He said.

"Im her guardian. Is something wrong?"Ilhoon said. 

"Did Ms. Park ever hit her head on something, or has been having alot of blackouts recently? Or using her voice too much?" The doctor asked. 

"She hit her head earlier this morning. Why?"He said. 

"She seems to have hit her Brocha's Area, the area in charge of speech in her brain. Im afraid she has lost her speech." THe doctor said quietly. 

I shook my head with tears rolling down. I silently screamed, not that anyone heard me. "Please say it isnt true" I continued to say silently. 

"Is there anyway to fix this?"Ilhoon asked. 

"Im afraid not. We could do surgery on the brain, but it is very difficult at the moment. We usally do surgery for tumors. However, there are cases where the speech returns in 3-10 years."The doctor said. 

"Thank you doctor.."Ilhoon said. 

I continued to cry and silently scream on the way home, in hopes something will come out. I went inside to find Jungah and Minjin talking with everyone. I stopped crying. 

"Are you ok?" Everyone asked. 

I just nodded and looked over at Jungah. She smirked for a second and came over with her disgusting aegyo. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok? If you need anything be sure to TELL me. Oh wait, my bad. Im so sorry..."She said emotionally. 

I wanted to tell her that she was being gross, but I just glared at her. I can still put you in jail you freak. I smirked back at her. I got a marker and paper and wrote "Dont worry guys, Im ok. Oh! And I got my memory back!"

I looked over at Jungah to see her face expression turn into horror. She looked at me for a second, and she smirked back. 

"THats wonderful!"She said. 

Everyone congratulated me, except Ilhoon seemed really depressed when doing it. Oh wait...now I remember...

I sat down with Ilhoon on his bed and I wrote down: "Its ok. I know we broke up before I lost my memory, but I still love you. If you accept this speechless freak, I want to continue to love you."

Ilhoon looked at me and hugged me. It was such a powerful hug, yet comforting. 

"Thank you."He whispered. 

He grabbed my face lightly and lightly kissed my lips. He smiled. I pecked him on the lips good night and walked outside. I heard a very light tapping on the door. I went outside to see what it was. SOmeone grabbed me and forcefully hit my head. I screamed out...but no one heard anything. 

Authors Note:

OH MY GOSH, PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOU LOVELY PEOPLE FOR NOT UPDATING IN A REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG TIME. Evil school work kidnapped me from making any fanfics...Ilhoon is still with Shinhye even after she gained her memory. Why does Sungjae never get a chance!? (Hint hint;D) IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. I love you guys~! Please continue to read, comment, vote, and follow! 

~Have a Great Week~