Chapter 34

Ilhoon's POV:

Its been 4 months since I last saw Shinhye. Our schedules were packed to the point where I almost forgot about Shinhye. Since our activity died down, I had more time on my hands...to think about Shinhye. I miss her so much, but I dont think I can bring myself to forgive her. Or even see her at this point. Subin has tried contacting her, but she wont reply. Its like she disappeared, without a trace. Her belongings were still at our house when she left, so we just boxed it and put it in the storage room. I walked around the market  looking for food to eat with Minjin. Minjin and I went back to being good friends after he stopped being just a douche. 

"Still no contact from Shinshin?"Minjin asked. 

I shook my head. 

"Its been so long...where could she have gone?"Minjin asked.

I shook my head again. 

"Hey...doesnt that guy look familar? And the girl too?"Minjin asked. 

I looked over to the direction where Minjin pointed and found a familiar face...and...

My eyes widened and I froze in my steps. 

"Shinhye"I breathed. 

Shinhye's POV:

Its been 4 months since our forced engagement. I was forced to stay inside for every single minute of every single day. They only let me go outside to breathe the fresh air because I was coughing alot. They finally decided that I could walk around the market...with them all following me. My health got alot worse due to all the thick air so they decided to let me breathe fresh air for a while. I walked around with Biho clinging to my arm. 

"Im watching you, remember."He whispered smiling to the ahjummas at the store. 

I just nodded my head, looking for any means of communication, or anyone I knew. A police officer, anyone. 

"Keep your eyes on the ground. Ill guide you."He whispered. 

I obeyed and kept my eyes glued to the ground like a robot. 

I was an eyesore. I couldnt even ask for help at a market. Once they call the police, or I run away, I will be safe! Come on shinhye, you can do this. 

"Shinhye!"I heard a familiar voice call. 

I froze and I felt Biho's arm get tense. 

"Run."He said quietly. 

"No." I stayed put until Biho had to literally drag me. 

"HELP ME, PLEASE, HELP!" I screamed. 

"Shinhye!"I heard someone say. 

I turned around to find Ilhoon running to my rescue. 

"ILHOON!"I screamed. 

"Let go of her!"He yelled.

Ilhoon grabbed Biho and punched him. Biho staggered back and reached for something in his pocket...

A gun shot went off in less than a second. Everything went by so fast. I blinked as a tear dropped down my face. 

My eyes widened with fear at the sight of Ilhoon...on the ground...bloody and unconcious. 

"ILHOON!!!!!"I screamed. 

Authors Note:

Because I felt like such an uncommitted author, I decided to write another one today!! yay~~ And come on guys! The giveaway is going on and I only have two people entered-.- Well, at least the odds are smaller and they will have a better chance:D What do you think? Is this chapter crazy or what? And yes, its kinda short. Im running out of Ideas here! Anyway, HAVE A GREAT FANTABULOUS WEEK AND BE SAFE AND HEALTHY~ I LOVE YOU ALL<3