Chapter 18: Sleep and What

"Thanks Cody, I love you," I said lying my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too Mila, but we should probably get some sleep," Cody sad pulling away and standing up.
I did the same, but I began making my makeshift bed on the floor. Thankfully the hotel was nice enough to provide me with 2 comforters, 2 pillows, and 1 sheet. It took me about a half an hour to make it, with the help of Cody.

"Now I'm tired, I think I'll just fall asleep now," I said dropping onto the makeshift bed and pretended to snore.
"Sure you are totally sleeping," Cody said and dropped down next to me. "I wonder what would happen if I tickled the sleeping Mila?

I tried to get away, but failed. He grabbed me and tickled my sides. I began laughing really hard, I sat on the floor for about 5 minutes laughing after he was done tickling me. That's when I began having a hard time breathing, the air catching in my throat and I began weezing.
"Mil a are you alright," Cody asked running to my side from the chair at the window. I shook my head no. "Where is you inhaler?"

I pointed to my bag. He got up and rushed to my bag, he searched through three pockets until he found it. Cody then hurried to me and handed me the inhaler. While I took it he sat next to me rubbing my back until I was breathing normally.

"Maybe we should actually get some sleep now," Cody stated. I nodded crawling over to my makeshift bed and getting under the covers. "I'm staying with you, do you want me sleep next to you?"

"Yeah, just don't try something stupid or I'll kick you," I said.

"Mila I'm not like that and you no it," Cody said sternly yet he had sadness in his eyes. He laid next to me and faced me. I began to smile, the sadness in his eyes were gone. "What?"

"Your eyes, they are a pale sky blue. It always makes me smile 'cause they are beautiful and I can tell you are tired," I said with yet another smile.

"Thank you, yours are too by the way. Now get some sleep," he said lightly patting my head and pulling the covers up to my neck.

I gave him a small smile before I closed my eyes. I rolled over to face oppisite Cody when he pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and took in his scent. (Which smells like, well I don't know it just smells good okay.)

:Dream:
I was sitting on the edge of a cliff, perfectly safe. I wasn't going to jump, I just wanted to feel the mountain wind and smell the ocean. I looked down to see waves as tall as a two floor house crash violently, yet peacfully against the jaged rock of the cliff.

I took a deep breathe and let out all of my emotions. It felt good to let everything go, and let it float to somewhere far on the other side of the world on the wind. I leaned beck on my hands and felt the cool grass between my fingers. The dirt was cold, but refreshing.
:End Of Dream:

I awoke to a door slamming and yelling. What is going on?

"Why Helen did you kiss Barry?" I heard Lizzie yell, I felt Cody's grip on me tighten around my waist and him pulling me closer.

"Spin the bottle Lizzie, that's the whole point of the game. You get dared to kiss someone, it happens," Helen retorted. I wanted to just get up and see what happened. I look towards Cody who just shakes his head no and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and put my head back on Cody's chest. "Anyways now I can ask him out without it looking like I'm obbsesed."

"UGHHHH, just go to bed Helen. We'll talk tomarrow," I heard Lizzie say.and the lights went out.

I heard them begin to snore after about half an hour. I looked up and Cody was fast asleep. What happened while everyone was out, why did i I have a good dream? So much is going on and its confusing.