Chapter 8: Again, UGH!

I woke up, my eyes heavy. Four pairs of eyes staring down at me. It was kind of scary. I looked around, I was backstage. 

"Again?" I asked. "What happened?"

"You had an asthma attack," Barry said. "You passed out just when the Para Medics came. You were taken to the hospital, they didn't think you were gonna live. But you woke up after they filled you up with oxygen, you weren't up for long though. You were out for two days."

"Aww man, I'm sorry I missed your performance," I said taking a deep breathe.

"We promised to look after you that is what we are doing," Lawrence said standing up.

I sat up which made me dizzy for a second. I gained focus back after a minute though. I got up and fell straight on the ground. Nobody was expecting that.

"Are you okay?" Marcus asked helping me up. I could see the worry the all had in their eyes.

"I'm fine, I was out for two days so I'm not exactly going to stand up straight am I?" I asked sarcastically. "Wait did you guys drag me back and forth from the hotel?"

"Yeah," Barry replied. "You are really lite by the way."

 I blushed, I looked over to the chair closest to the wall. Cody hadn't said anything. The other boys left the room to go let the crew know I was up. I sat down at Cody's feet. I waited till he said something, but he just stared at me.

"Don't ever do that to me again okay?" he asked dropping to the floor and giving me a hug, putting his head on my shoulder. I could feel the tears on my neck. I hugged back. "You scared me, I thought you were going to die."

"Why do you care so much?" I asked putting my head on top of his. "Why do any of you care so much? I was just a normal fan who got stuck in a janitors closet."

"Because obviously, each one of us saw something in you," he sniffled lifting his head.

"Like what?" 

"Anything, Marcus even thinks you'll have a good singing voice," he said with a smile. The tears had gone away but a little bit of red was still left. I stood up and helped him up. "By the way what did I say 'bout being mean yourself."

"Sorry, I'm just so used to doing it," I replied with my head down. "Come on lets go find the others."

We walked all round the venue trying to find everyone but failed till we walked outside. The crew was putting all the packed electronics into the compartments of the new tour bus. It looked like the other one on the outside just gray this time. The crew told us to get into the bus, so we did. I looked around exact same layout as the other bus; although it was oak wood this time.

We all claimed our bunks. I took a lower bunk knowing that I would probably fall off one of the top ones.  I took the one that was closest to the exit; it didn't help that I'm claustrophobic.

I forgot to grab my pillow and blanket before the bus started moving so I just used the ones that came with the bunk. The bunk had a thin mattress,  two very fluffy pillows, and a thick down comforter.