Chapter 10:Book And Dream

~Two Weeks Later~

We had just arrived in London. I have just gotten used to flying on a plane and being myself round the boys. Although the things the blonde girl had said a few weeks back are still bugging me; though it doesn't seems like the boys haven't noticed so that was good.

We took a cab to the hotel which was more comfortable than the one we had in LA. We ended up at the hotel. It was huge and mostly glass. It was right next to Wembley Stadium, which was good and bad at the same time. Hordes of fans, but not long to get too.

I decided to stay at the hotel while the band was preforming. I sat reading a book called the Diary of A Victim; it is a story about a girl who is constantly getting harassed by people, because of her depression. She has a good friend named Kyle who helps her get through it. I have re-read this book twice in the past few weeks, because it is amazing and I haven't been able to go to a book store.

***********************************************************************************************

I fell asleep in the chair by the window while reading my book without knowing it till I heard someone calling my name. My feet were up on the chair and my book on the floor. I opened my eyes to see someone kneeling in front of me with misty blue eyes looking at me. I knew exactly who it was. Cody.

"Hey," he said in a whisper. He was tired, I could tell by the color of blue in his eyes.

"Hey," I replied sitting up a little bit. "How did it go?"

"Fine, the boys are all asleep, I came to see if you were okay," Cody said. "Liz let me in by the way."

"It's fine," I said stretching. I picked up my book and put my bookmark in it. I went to set it back on the floor but Cody took it out of my hands and looked at it. "What?"

"It seems interesting, how many times have you read it?"

"This will be the third time, I didn't bring other books with me."

"Do you want to go to a book store tomorrow and find you a new one?" he asked me looking up from the back cover.

"It's fine, anyways I love it," I said getting up and pulling back the covers on my bed. I got in and pulled them over me; although I was really warm. Cody got up and sat in the chair. We just looked at each other for a minute. "You can borrow it if you want."

"Okay, but I insist on bringing you out tomorrow. Even if I have to drag you," he lightly laughed.

"You're stubborn," I said rolling over so i wasn't facing him.

I heard Cody get up walk towards the lamp that was giving the room light and then set my book on my bedside table behind me.

"Good night Mila Stewart," I heard him say behind me and them I saw his silhouette walk out of the room. Shortly after he left I fell back to sleep wonder where Lizzie was.

~ Dream~
I was walking towards an old house in this clearing. I saw my Helen run into the house. I ran toward her despite my fears.

It was dark and creepy. Doors creaking and it felt like the house was swaying. I walked into what probably would have been a kitchen at one point, but it wasn't anymore.

There were jars filled with really weird stuff. I kept walking, I heard a child crying in the upstairs part of the house. I walked slowly up the stairs, making sure not to fall. I then turned towards the area I heard the crying.

There in the corner of the room on a bed I saw my younger self crying uncontrollably. It hurt me to see myself like that. I was beginning to remember.

"Momma, I miss my momma," the little me cried. She was holding onto an old teddy bear tightly. "Hey can you help me?"

~End of Dream~

I awoke with a jerk, I sat up on my bed. I looked over to see Lizzie fast asleep with her headphones on. Why was I remembering things that I have tried for years to repress, was I going to see the one person I didn't want to see ever again in my life? My father.