Chapter 13: Gentleman

"Yes, but I must warn you I've never gone on a date before so," I said looking at my feet.

"It's okay, I'll help you," he said standing up and helping me up. Once I was up he gave me a hug; although I wasn't expecting it I wrapped my arms around him. (All of the boys are taller than me, but I'm almost as tall as Cody. XD )

"Thanks, but wont't it be illegal when you turn 18?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, cause we were already dating," he said into my hair. This was all so new to me. I'm confused. "Come on they're probably looking for us."

"Okay," I said shakily. He held out his hand and I took it.

When Cody opened the door he accidentally hit Lawrence in the face with it. Mr. Walters went and grabbed the first aid kit. I told Lawrence to sit down cause his nose was only bleeding not broken. I took the first aid kit from Mr. Walters. The best think i could find was gauze, I handed it to Lawrence and told him to pinch his nose.

"Does your head hurt?" I asked him, he shook his head no. "Okay you should be fine then, but you might want to see a doctor."

"Thanks Mila," he said with a weak smile.

"Just do any major bleeding," I said jokingly.

"You don't like blood?" Cody asked tilting his head.(It was so adorable, the thought still makes me smile. )

"I don't like large amounts, but if it is my blood I don't care," I explained with a shrug.

"Well we should be going, Jack just texted me and said we have an interview tomorrow," Lawrence said with a sigh.

"Just promise me one thing," I said holding up my index finger. "We will comeback here, and if we have too we will take care of it. Well if you don't I will."

"Yes," everyone said even Mr. Walters.

***********************************************************************************************

~Night Time 9:30 PM~

We left the bookstore and returned to the hotel at 7:00, but it took us and hour just to get through the mob of fans. Then we walked lazily up to our rooms, although Cody came with me to see Lizzie. (He also just wanted to hang out with me. Lawrence also got checked by a doctor and was fine.)

"So how was it........awww," Lizzie said once she turned around. I didn't realize, but I was still holding onto Cody's hand. I didn't let go, although I did feel the heat rush into my cheeks. I looked at the ground. "Oh come on we all knew it was going to happen, you guys were pretty much inseparable. Now that you realize it, you know it was happening subconsciously. I'll leave you guys alone."

"Bye," Cody and I both said in unison.

"So," Cody said. The feel of the room suddenly felt weird.

"You can sit down," I said walking over to my bed and setting my books on the nightstand.(Mr. Walters ended up giving me the books I picked out for free.) I then sat on the floor in front of the window.

"You really like stars and stuff don't you?" Cody asked.

"Yeah. I used to try and learn the constellations, but I never really understood how to make out the shapes," I said. I was tired, but I wanted to stay up and talk to Cody. I leaned on his shoulder subconsciously.

"Tired?" he asked leaning his head on top of mine.

"Nope," I yawned, we both laughed.

"I bet the whole crew knows now," Cody said taking my hand and tracing the lines.

"What do you mean?"

"Lizzie probably told them we are together by now, I don't care though as long as it doesn't harm you," he said with a smile. ( I could see it out of the corner of my eye.) "You should probably get some sleep."

"Yeah, we are leaving tomorrow," I replied getting up, I helped Cody up. He pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him again. His hugs are warm and tight. (They are tight but you can still breather. THEY ARE THE BEST HUGS EVER! <3) "What's this for?"

"I know you've been having night terrors," he said into my hair.

"How...?" I couldn't finish, I felt tears streaming. The nightmares just keep getting worse and more frightening.

"My bed is just on the opposite side of the wall yours is ironically enough. I think they planned that," he said. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were a misty blue, he was tired. "Do you want me to stay with you."

I had mixed emotions about that idea, but I can trust him. I wiped the tears away and nodded. I just walked over to my bed and pulled back the covers and sat down. I then laid down and covered myself with the blankets. Cody sat on the floor next to me.

"You can stay up here with me, just don't try anything funny," I said shakily.

"Don't worry I won't," he replied laying down next to me and pulling me to his chest. "Night Mila."

"Good night Cody," I said holding his hand. Yeah I can trust him.