Chapter 14: You Will Be Okay

~Dream~

I was walking through a hotel hallway. There were oil lamps that were lit, but only gave off a dull light. It was dusty and hard to breathe. I kept walking til I saw room number 17 and I just stopped. 

I opened the door and walked in. The door slammed shut behind me, I screamed. When I screamed i backed up into something. I turned around and saw a really scary clown, that just had a VERY scary face. I then went to the door and ran out.

I left the room and I ended up in another room not the hallway. This room had only a candle to give the room light. I then walked around the room. I walked through what I though was a closet, but this guy with a bloody skull mask grabbed me. He put a cloth over my face and I passed out screaming.

~End Of Dream~

I woke up and rolled over to see Cody fast asleep. I smiled, I was still holding his hand after all that time. Through the dark I could see the silhouette of Lizzie sleeping. I forced myself back to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

I got up and packed, Cody left to his room to pack his stuff. Everyone was in a rush, we all woke up late and the plane left in 2 hours. We all knew we would be held up by some fans for a while, so we were gonna head out early.

Everyone was done packing in about 20 minutes, and had our stuff in the car in 15. Jack, Alex, and Lizzie sat in the way back. On the other hand the rest of us sat in the middle back. We were kinda squished, which didn't help my claustrophobia at all. 

Cody was right when he said that her thought everyone probably knew we were dating. Lizzie ran to the room that was reserved for the whole band just to hang out. She bragged about telling them when I was packing, but Cody was lucky the boys didn't bug him about it. They are happy about it, Marcus said they were just about to give us a push to get one of us to ask the other out.

"So how long till we get to the airport," I asked unintentionally tensing when I say airport.

"About 20 minutes now," Barry said. "You'll be fine, we aren't letting you faint again or any time soon for that matter."

"Thanks," I said looking at my feet.

"Yeah that black out was something," Lawrence laughed.

"HEY!" I said loudly. (By accident of course :) )

"Ow," Cody chuckled. He shoved me lightly and I just stuck my tongue out  at him. This made the other guys laugh. 

"So can you sing?" Marcus asked.

"Nope," I replied shaking my head side to side a couple of times. 

"Will you try......," Lawrence began.

"Nope I won't sing for you, my voice sucks," I interrupted him.

"Hey what did I tell you? Don't under mind yourself," Cody said with stern eyes. Everyone went silent.

"Sorry," I replied looking out the window.

"It's okay, come here," he said pulling me into a hug that was tighter than normal. 

"Can't....breathe...," I croaked. Cody let go and just looked me in the eyes. "Well I'm fine now."

"Okay good," he said laying back on his seat closing his eyes. "Now I will sleep."

I leaned on Cody's shoulder and eventually fell asleep. With no dreams, that I remembered.