[[Chapter Sixteen]]

ugh wattpad is being weird:/ first it wont let me upload a new picture for the cover (which i made myself:D) and now its saying i voted for my own storys waa??

ANYWAY i would like to say thank you to all my new fans and my old ones! I am now #472 on Mystery/Suspense that may not seem alot but it does to me!! so thank you!

SECONDLY to mimi18 who is amazing! yeah duhh! so check out her story Ms. Perfect Falling For Schools Badboy ;) ! really good:D

Lonely Girl and Skater Guy [[Chapter 16]]

Him:

Okay, first of all, I never saw Arizona so mad. She looked as if she could kill anyone in her way that got between her and Cassie.

"Ari, just think about what you're about to do," Isaiah tried to reason. Daniel nodded his head in agreement with Isaiah. Arizona shot them death glares. They backed off as soon as Arizona's "venom" glare happened.

I, on the other hand, wanted to see Arizona kick Cassie's ass again.

"Eli, hold Ice for me," she handed me the leash. I took it and Ice pulled me while he was following Arizona down the street. Not that this dog is stronger then me. Psh!

Jarred saw us walking and came up to us. He looked at Ari with wide eyes. "Someone's mad..."

Arizona found Cassie hanging out with some friends. "Oh look her comes the slut," Cassie giggles with her friends.

Arizona went right up to her, "But you're already here, sweetie."

"What? Are you going work at this corner too?" Cassie smirked.

Arizona rolled her eyes, "No, I don't want yours." Cassie's eyes went cold. "What happen to your eye Cassie?" Arizona asked innocently.

"You know what; just go back where you came from. The dumpster. That's the only place you belong."

"Cassie, please do me a favor, don't get your life confused with mine. Stop pretending."

"Who's pretending? I'm not the one running around with guys at night," she sneered.

"Sweetheart you sadly mistaken, stop faking. You know you do," Arizona spat.

"You're such a bitch." She ran towards Arizona and tackled her and started punching her. Arizona pushed her off, and went at her. Jarred and the others were cheering for her.

I learned something very valuable when Arizona is fighting. Don't try to pull her away or she'll kick you in the balls. Trust me I know from personal experience from yesterday.

Arizona got off her and cursed at her, and walked away like a badass that she is. Ice was barking at Cassie. Cassie got up and ran away.

Her:

My blood was pushing through my veins vastly. In the far distance, I heard Ice barking. I remembered when he first barked it was small and squeaky. Now, his voice was loud, forceful, and deep. I wiped the blood I had on my hands on the grass. The blood wasn't mine.

As I collapsed on the grass, I looked at the sky.

Mom yelled at me for being late, since I was still grounded.

<----->

I had asked Eli to come with me tonight to meet Grad. He agreed that he would come, and I felt so much safer. I went to my backpack, and reached in a pulled out my pocketknife that I carried with me. Hey! Who wouldn't?

My mind wasn't clear of anything anymore. I was scared to death, and curious. Curiosity killed the cat, flashed threw my head. Ugh! I'm scaring myself.