Chapter Seventeen

\\Seventeen//

He rubbed his hands together. He couldn't wait to kill the next girl. He creeped over to the girls house. He went over to Rogue.

"Little Rogue get up. Time for you to watch something." He pressed the back of her neck. She got up and followed him. He made his way to a random vampires dorm. He made his strike and she woke up. He lead the two girls to the werewolf. The werewolf wasn't dead, just cuffed in silver cuffs. She looked up at him.

"Please don't kill me," She whispered.

He grinned. "I won't. She will." He looked at the girl.

He replaced the girls back to their beds before he dumped the body. "Goodnight... Reina."

___

Eli and I were cuddled together. He stroked my hair and kissed my hair. I straddled his hips and smiled. I slipped my hands under his shirt and touched his hard abs.

"Fuck! Your hands are cold." He inhaled a sharp breath, his muscles tensed, and then he let out a low cold laugh that sounded very close to a growl. "I knew I couldn't be with a vampire. You're too cold. Get the fuck away from me." He grabbed my pale wrists.

"What?" I said, but he's shoving me forward, trying to keep me away from him.

"I'm done with you. I can't take it. I love Donna," Eli glared at me coldly, "You were fun, but then you got annoying. With all that love. Ugh. Did you really think a vampire and a werewolf could be together? No."

I glared at him. "Fuck you," I shoved him.

"You too," He slapped my cheek hard, "Don't touch me." He pulled out a gun and shot me.

I screamed until my lungs burned. I couldn't take it. These memories in my dreams. But the gun thing was new.

I didn't like it. Why the hell would I dream with Eli? Is this a message of some sort. Oh God I hope not. Getting up slowly, I made my way to the bathroom to get ready. One hour later, I went outside. There was commotion and pandemonium. Vampires were shouting and yelling at the werewolves. Some vampires and werewolves started fighting.

My eyes grew wide. Trina tackled me. "Bitch, you killed Reina!"

"What?" I backed away. "I didn't. I was asleep all night."

"They found Reina. Dead. Her throat was ripped out. You can't tell who killed her, but I know it was you. She had bite marks on her wrists. One yours and five from other vampires," Trina grabbed my throat. I kicked her off.

Chase tackled her and snapped her neck. She wasn't dead, but when she woke up she would be angry. Burnett rang a bell. White noise. I clutched my ears and screamed. Burnett stopped. "Everyone back up now. Go to your dorms and stay in there. Stop fighting. We handled the situation."

Vampires and werewolves hissed and growled at each other, but they went inside. I walked to Burnett. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"Well, um see... there was another killing. Reina is dead."

My eyes grew wide. "What!?"

"Yea and your mark was on it again. Along with some others. I'm sorry, but Forbes is here again and we have no choice but to move all the vampires to the Forbidden cabins. Nobody comes out or in," Burnett explained.