Never the Same...

No one will ever understand what it means to lose a loved one until they actually…lose a loved one. I lost both of my parents. Well, I should start from the beginning before I lose you. My name is Rain Burrow, I am eighteen and I have absolutely no clue who, or what I want to do in life. Maybe I wanted to be a Veterinarian when I was eight but now I only want to be someone’s daughter. Ugh, I hate getting emotional.

Until Later, Rain Burrow.

I do not know what I am going to do right now. My mom’s boss just called me and told me that she is handling the house and property bills until I can get packed up and moved. Where am I supposed to go?

“Rain? Where is the extra masking tape?” Hunter asks. Hunter is my friend from school. He is helping me pack. My friends are taking shifts; I have not been alone since I was told that my parents passed.

*FOUR DAYS AGO*

“Hunter!” I yelled while running after him down the stairs at Youth Group. He was running with my phone and iPod. I got close enough to grab his shirt and I made him stop. He complained about being strangled. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and just walked away with my possessions. I checked my phone, noticing I had missed several phone calls.

“Hunter, these could be important!” I groaned. He shrugged and ran upstairs. I checked the first voicemail.

“Hello Rain, this is Dr. Gravelle at Kootenai and I need you to call me as soon as you get this.”

The next four voicemails were almost identical. Which made me just want to listen to what this guy had to say. So I called him immediately, it rang once and then he answered.

“Your parents passed away.”

PICTURE OF RAIN TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! TA TA