Since the moment I've met, everythings' changed

*Dream*

"Why are you even with them? They obviously don't want you here. Quit mooching off of their fame. You're pathetic." My mom spat towads me.

Suddenly there were dozens of copies of her and I was surrounded by my mom laughing at me.

*Dream over*

"Rain! Wake up Baby Girl. It's just a dream!" Zayn wrapped his arms around me.

I looked up and he was sitting with me and the other boys were slowly making their ways towards me.

"Wh-what happened?" I whispered out to them. I sit up and wipe my eyes and realize that I'm drentched in sweat and and I've been crying.

Liam makes a move and sits by my feet, "you were screaming and calling out for your_" He trailed off.

"My Mom." I finished for him.

We all stayed eerily silent until my stomach grumbled. Niall smiled at me and reached a hand to me. I grabbed onto it and I lept over the back of the couch towards the kitchen.

"What shall we make?" Niall exclaimed while standing in the cupboard.

I sat on the counter and thought about it. Louis and Harry bounded through the doors and Zayn slowly made his way in and sat on the island watching as Niall pushed items around.

"Umm....what about waffles?" I asked.

Niall's eyes went wide, then he lept at me, picked me up, and spun me around.

I was in the midst of laughing and then he set me down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After four pounds of pancake batter, two pounds of bacon, and twelve eggs we were all stuffed and ready to pack up again.

The plan was for us to pack, get prepared to make the last drive to London, and then we'd get to walk around Manchester. 

So that was the plan, we decided that we'd get all of our bags cleaned up befroe headed into town for some sight seeing.

"Have you guys ever been to Manchester before?" I ask while I'm sitting crisscrossed in front of my bag folding.

There was an awkward shuffle and silence, "yeah, we've been to every major city in Europe and America." Louis was the one to respond to me.

I gaped at that and then moved on to carrying my bags to the front door.

"The tour bus is in the alley." Paul announced.

Harry smirked at me, "you're about to ride in styles." Everyone laughed AT him and we carried our bags down, well I didn't, since the boys insisted on everyone grabbing one of my bags.

Once we were out the back of the hotel, the screaming fans were so loud. We walked from the back exit to the side and there was a gigantic bus with 'ONE DIRECTION' printed on the sides of it.

I was too busy gaping at the this magnificent bus to notice the herd of fans approaching us. 

Louis gripping my arm tight and dragged me towards the bus door.

Once we were all on safely I knew that the fans were just going to surround us and not let us leave.

"What are we going to do?!" Niall huffed.

"I have an idea...." I thought aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This isn't going to work." Liam denied.

I glared at him, "just stick your heads out the back windows, the girls will flock and Jack will drive forward. It's fool proof." 

I was so sure of my splendid plan. 

Guess what...IT WORKED!!!

When we were on the streets and headed towards the next city.

"We're just going to drive through to London." Liam projected.

We all made ourselves comfortable on the couches and lounge chairs.

The bus is massive, and super extravagant! I was in utter shock that it was this hight tech and neat. I couldn't stop staring at the tablet-table. 

"What's caught your attention Love?" Harry nudged me.

"This bus is just way cool." I smiled brightly.

"Would you like a tour?" Niall offered.

"Of course I would." I nodded furiously.

He grabbed onto my hand and led me to the back of the bus. It was just- WOW.

So when the tour concluded we went back to the seats with the other boys and all of the boys were sending us death glares. Here we go again.

I sat down in between Zayn and Liam. I mentally thought to myself, I really hope they don't kick me to the curb before we get to London. 

"Ummm,,, guys?" I spoke a little too soft.

Zayn and Liam's heads' whipped towards me, "yes Love?"

"I- I just wanted to say thank you. I mean, if it wasn't for your guys' generosity I wouldn't be this far. Meeting Paul in the plane and then Harry making me stay with you guys in that utility closet were two of the best options for me. So, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me stick with you guys and bringing me this far even after you heard about my baggage."

I smiled curtly and they all just dog piled on top of our couch.We all started laughing like maniacs and I felt comfortable with these five idiots.