Only SuperMan can save London Bridge

The guys are all sitting in the main part of the bus talking to Simon Cowell on the phone. I was excused to the back due to privacy.

I know it's morning but I'm tired and kind of bored. So I grab a blanket and get comfy in a bunk, start playing games on my ipod and close the curtain. I start humming a tune to myself and let myself get lost in my game.

"Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head.

Eight seconds left in over time, you're on my mind."

I was singing and lost in my head. Then I heard someone getting hushed. 

I stopped singing, but decided to mess with the boys a little bit. I decided to start singing really badly, like sarcastically bad.  There were audible sighs and laughs.

I started to sing louder, and louder. Then when I thought they'd least expect it, I ripped the curtain away and screamed!

"Ahh!" They all fell on top of eachother. 

I laughed and they just laid there freaking out. I stepped over them and walked past them.

I opened the fridge and before I could see anything, Niall came behind me and grabbed me tightly around the waist. I squealed and he threw me over his shoulder. He started spinning around.

Then I was thrown into the air. I screamed and then I was caught by Liam. I sighed out and then he smirked evilly. I went wide eyed then he took off to the back of the bus, I was holding onto him for dear life.

Then I felt us stop suddenly and I was thrown to the ground, I cried out as I hit my arm on the table. I curled up into the fetal position and cried and moaned in intense pain. 

"Rain!" Liam yelled but Zayn and Harry jumped over him to get to me. Louis ran in with a Niall on his back carrying a med kit.

Harry picked me up and set me on the couch, I was crying and holding my arm tightly. Everyone looked desperate and pained. 

I was trying so hard no to scream, it felt like my arm was snapped. Not to mention it was the same arm when the glass went into my hand. I was wincing and trying to be brave about it. 

"Rain, baby, can you stretch your arm outright for me?" Zayn cooed.

I gripped His hand and tried to straighten it, and when it was almost there it popped. I screamed and Louis moved quickly to cover my mouth.

"It's going to scare Paul, I don't want to make him worry." He smield shruggly and I just nodded.

Liam gripped my wrist, and Harry and Zayn held onto my body. Louis was still covering my mouth and Niall was talking to me soothingly. "Rain, this is really going to hurt. But it'll fix your shoulder." Liam was trying to convince himself that he could do it.

Niall stood up and took Liam's spot. "I'm going to do this, on the count of three."

"1"

"2"

"PULL!"

I screamed into Louis' hand while the boys held me down. Liam and Niall were wrapping my arm and creating a sling. I took a breath and they all slowly got off me.

I was in a lot of pain. I sat up and on the edge of my seat. Liam pulled my arm into the sling, then he changed the dingy bandage on my hand. Niall and Harry walked out to go make everyone lunch. Liam apologized and scurried out, leaving me with Louis and Zayn.

"Rain, how are you?" Zayn rubbed my back and was close to my ear. I shrugged but immediately regretted that.

Louis handed me pain killers and I swallowed them, then he hugged me and he walked away.

Zayn turned towards me and then he kissed my forehead. "Lunch is ready!" Harry sang in a girly voice.

We ran out and I sat down trying hard not to bump my shoulder. Niall handed me a plate with a sandwhich and crisps. "Thanks!" I chirped.

"Rain, we need to talk to you about someone." Liam addressed.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed with their sudden seriousness. 

"We need to adjust things to Logan.He's still here and we need you to know that we're going to keep you with us until he's caught."

Whoa! Say what?! 

"NO!" I stood up and I was pushed back down.

"you don't get a say in this. End of discussion." Louis popped in. I glared at him and he threw a crisp at my face.

"Shuttup and eat darling." Niall grinned with a mouthfull of food.