Louis, I killed Kevin, with a carrot. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

"Rain, Rain you should probably wake up." I was shook. I dug deeper into my pillows and then my pillow moved. I shot up and scooted back, right off the edge of the bed. I landed with a thud.

"Are you ok?" Zayn, my pillow, jumps over and helps me up by my elbow. I brush my bum off and just smile out of sheer embarassment. I tuck my hair behind my ears. 

"I'm sorry, we came in late and we were all so beat, so we all took spots around the room. Well all of us except Zayn." Liam explained and rebuked Zayn for his actions. I shrugged, and stared at the clock, it was seven in the morning.

I groaned and climbed back into bed. I dragged the blanket back over my head. "Rain, you can't go back to sleep. There's breakfast downstairs." Niall rubbed my back. I shrugged him off.

"We can't just leave her up here Louis. She'll starve!" Niall sounded genuinely concerned. I smiled a little but composed myself and tried to go back to sleep. That was until I was scooped up, and carried out of the room. 

"Stop!!!!" I started to scream until I wiggled head first off Louis' shoulders. I laid there, holding my head, tangled in the blankets, and all the boys holding in laughs. 

I sat up and Liam helped me up, "Shall we continue?" 

We made our ways to the dining room and almost everyone froze. Oh yeah...One Direction is standing with me. 

I walked away from them and grabbed a bowl of fruit and some coffee. I found a quiet table in the corner and sat down alone. Until I was joined by none other than, Murray.

I glared at him and kept eating. He reached over, grabbed a strawberry, took a bite, and put it back.

I closed my eyes with a deep breath, "What do you want from me Satan?" 

This earned a laugh from him. He scooted really close to me, placed a hand on my leg and started whispering in my ear.

"If you give me an inside scoop on 1D I'll make sure you're the richest source in history." This was added with a tight squeeze to my left thigh. Instictively I kicked and yelped a little.

I made eye contact with Louis from across the room and he gave me a quizzical look, I returned a desperate plea. I was immediately wrapped back into Murray since his hand was sliding up my leg. 

"Don't." I pushed him but he just kept creeping. I tried not to make a scene but it was no use. I placed my hand on the table to push off with but he reached across and gripped my wrist. 

"Come on Love. Just keep me filled in with what they say and do. How the react to your fine ass every morning." He was breathing down my neck. I hate this man, he reminds me of Logan. I was holding in a lot of rage. 

"Let go of her Murray." Louis was standing on my right side. I looked up to him and Murray squeezed really hard and then released. 

Lou pulled me up and held me tightly.

"If I ever see you speaking with her again without myself present I will take legal actions." With that we walked away. I hadn't spoke yet.

We walked passed the boys table and Louis signaled for them to follow. I held onto Louis and he kept that arm wrapped around my shoulders, keeping me upright.

When we get back to the room Louis gently pushes me towards the bed, I sit down and place my head in my hands.  

Zayn rubs small circles into my shoulders. 

We're almost docked. I just need to remember to keep my cool.