I shouldn't have done this...

I'm sitting in an airport, by myself. A week ago Hunter, Carrie and I sent all of my stuff to London. After I bought an inexpensive flat there. Now, my flight leaves in one hour and it's going to be a ten hour flight. *HEAD BANGING*

         So we get to New York then I board a different flight. Oh my, this is an adventure. My phone has been going off all day with messages from family and friends. I can't read them, or else I might not go.

FLIGHT 746 TO NEW YORK NOW BOARDING. 

"That's me," I tell myself. 

It takes me ten minutes to board, sit, and start take off. I'm not ready for this...I can't leave. I start to panic and fuss. 

No, I'll be fine. I have a full bank account, I'm eighteen and I should just calm down and get on with it. Well, while I was having my multiple personality attack we left the ground and are already high above Idaho. I plug my headphones into my iPod, hit shuffle, and cuddle up to the window.

********************************************************************************************************

"Miss?" I feel a hand gently shake my shoulder. 

"OH, ummmm yes?" I sit upward and smooth out my long brown hair. "We've landed and the connecting flight to London is going to take off." She smiles curtly and walkes off. I stand, grab my carry on and head to the next terminal.

     My backpack is full with food, water, books, my music, and of course, my journal. I push my ray bands up my eyes. I find my gate and read my ticket. CRAP! Hunter bought me a first class ticket! This is not what I asked for, I just need to take a deep breath and appreciate what he was intending.

        All first class to London on Flight 277, please board immediately.  

I take a deep breath and head for the door, I follow a large man and try to find my seat. 

"Love, do you mind sitting down. I'm trying to get passed you." Interrupts a tall, brunnette guy that has a hood up and large glasses. 

I don't even respond I just slide out of his way. I finally find my seat and sit down, next to the window and only one seat on my left. I get settled down and then the large man from earlier sits down next to me.

"Hello," He nods my way and then he pulls his jacket open. There it is, a gun. I immediately tense and start shaking ever so slightly. 

This is it, I'm going to get shot. I squint my eyes shut. All I can think about is Logan, my ex-boyfriend. Pure fear runs through my body.

I'm guessing he noticed because when he turned my way and asked me what the matter was I started sweating and couldn't lean farther away from him. "Please, just calm down. Flying isn't as bad as you'd think." He pats my hand and I pull away. 

        This man looks nervous until I motion to his gun. "OH! That, I'm a bodygaurd, I have a permit. Would you like to see the paperwork?" He goes for his bag and I yelp. A stuardist makes her way to us and checks on me. I see five heads pop up from around the cabin.

           After we get everything sorted away, I get more at ease with this "Paul" guy. 

"I'm sorry for startling you darling." He chuckles and I smile. "I shouldn't have panicked as such. That was probably very mortifying for you." We both laugh and settle in. Only seven more hours until we land and head our seperate ways.

           Well that's what I thought...but that's jumping ahead.

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! I NEED THREE VOTES PEOPLE!!!!