Chapter 6

Sorry for the loooong wait.

Hope you guys will like it!

Oh! Thank you for the 100k reads of Captivating the Uncrowned Prince! Wow!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Chapter 6

Lunch at the cafeteria, I was sitting with my girl friend, Paris, I have a lot of friends actually, but she is one of those I love spending time with, she's an heir of the most popular hotel chains over America, she's a human size Barbie doll with blonde hair. She loves to party but then she's a very intelligent and serious when it comes to relationships. She was like choosing the most beautiful fish among the sea.

We've barely knew each other before, but we've seen each other because some charity events and business gatherings that our parents are invited to. Then, since we had the same majors and we "clicked" we became really good friends.

She's not the bitchy type of girl, she may look that way but she was never one, she's a trustworthy person, a little bully, especially that she knows my little secret.

"Hey future Mrs. Eisenhower." She murmured.

My eyes grew wide and looked around. "Paris!"

She chuckled before putting her food down our table. "You blushed Valerie! If you just saw how you reacted." She said biting the apple she just bought. "So, where's Connor slash Philip?"

She was the first person to approach me on our first day because she taught Connor and I are "something". She remembered seeing us on a charity event before.

"He did not go to my room this morning." I said. Usually, no, actually every day, Connor and I run on mornings then we eat on the cafeteria for breakfast before we go straight to our classes.

But then, since he got close to Belle, that routine didn't seem to be that way.

"He's here!" She murmured. I traced the way she looked and I saw Connor...with Belle.

I just sighed and looked away. "Ugh. I hate that guy. It's obvious that he likes you but why is he always dating other girls?! Remember when he used to go out last term with different girls? You're not even stopping him! This is frustrating!"

I bowed down and continued eating. "What now Valerie?! You will just let them?"

"Paris lower your voice." I hissed.

"Ugh! You're impossible!"

"Did I not told you that we are just friends? And besides my dad will not be happy about it if he knew what I will do. I will not waste this chance Paris, this is my dream."

"I'm starting to hate your dad. It's as if he did not had relationship at College!"

And actually that made him think this way. Valerie thought over her mind. "Just let them Paris okay? Let's enjoy the rest of the day."

Paris did not stop looking at the two, telling me what they are doing. Every. Single. Detail.

"Oh no. He saw me!" Paris hurriedly looked at me and took a bite nervously.