Chapter 2: New friends

Today is the first day of school for me. I missed like 2 months of whatever their learning at school. Henry drove me and Jessie to school. Our parents went working to their jobs where Dad is the boss and owner of the business and Mom is manager. Dad brought his job to Salem because he felt they needed more companies. I don't know its weird. When we got to the parking lot area for students, I saw bunch of teens with their fancy mustangs. Jessie and I were the only different from them but we don't care. We love old school things and skating. As we got out the car, everyone was staring at us. I hate it when that happens because its usually a good thing or bad thing. "Omg who are they?" "Who's the dudes?" "She doesn't wear makeup. Ewww" We heard laughter and insults at us. Shit. Luckily my big bro had our backs. "Take a good look or take a picture. It'll last longer." Henry walked away and Jessie was laughing behind him. I was listening to music and just wanted today to be over. We passed by the guidance counselor office to talk about the rules and our classes. Then at the end of my eye I caught a sight of a boy. I thought that I knew him but no. He was wearing a bandana with sunglasses. His smile though, its was cute but he looked like a senior.

Fourth period was finally over and now home room. Boys and girls wanted to talk to me and know me but I rather be alone. I walked in into Ms.Wate's room and she said "welcome back sit in that chair". She was my teacher for home room and Reading. She was the only teacher I thought was cool. "Alright. Hello children of the corn... Today we'll be doing homework that we have for today." Then I saw him again. He walked by the hall. Who is he? I said. Was he following me? I have to found out without being seen by him. He looks familiar but I couldn't see his whole face. But then I realized if I ditch home room, Dad is going to be pissed. Ugh why me? After school I met up with my twin siblings at the car and they didn't seem to have a great day. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked Henry but instead Jessie answer me. "This school is hell to me. Let's go before I kill someone." I'm guessing they did not have a great day.