Chapter 13

* At night*
Ashton slept next to me with his arm around me. So warm and happy with him around. Then I fell into a deep dream that I was afraid of.
*Dream*
Ashton: Monster!!! FREAK!
He was afraid of me. My powers were out of control. A girl with red hair and black dress trapped me and she put a spell on me. I couldn't move . "Noo!!! ASHTON!!! ASHTON!! Help me please! I need you love." I yelled to him and he looked at me scared of who I was. He ran and ran and ran and didn't look back. I was burned, poured with gasoline and I watched the flames getting stronger and stronger. I was dying or maybe already dead.
* Dream over*
I screamed for help from anyone. Then Ashton woke me up from my nightmare. I glanced at him knowing he was my hero. He hold me close until I fell asleep with him. I felt safe and warm in his arms. I love him and need him by my side. Morning came as I woke up then seeing Ashton look outside. "Good morning" I said staring at him wondering. "I got a call from Calum and he said we have a concert here next month. Their coming over after Christmas and already planned the songs. I want you to be with me." He gave me a kiss and hugged me. "Yeah...I'll be with you. Promise."

*3 hours later*
Ashton was packing his stuff and got his ticket ready. He was going to spend Christmas back home with his family and the band. "Michelle...I can't leave you alone on Christmas. Come with me." I told him that I was going to Covington Georgia to spend time with my relatives . I haven't seen them in a long time. "Ill send you the address and call you when I get there." He asked "What about your parents? Are they coming along?" Sadly my parents doesn't care about the twins and me. They don't care if we die. "No. My parents are working on Christmas eve, but Jessie and henry are."
Ashton said bye to me and went to the airport. I started wrapping presents for Henry and Jessie. When I heard them walk in Jessie said "Hey Mitchie, we're ordering pizza and got a call from Dad. He said to call him because you didn't answer your phone. Oh- and get ready for a early surprise." "Okay thanks Jess.....and order one green peppers and pepperoni pizza." I said. What? Dad wants to talk with me?! Ugh I can barley talk to him without screaming at him or Mom.