Chapter 11

I need to tell him the truth. Now that my powers are activated, I could get out of control and could hurt Ashton or anyone else. I love him and I knew I loved him since a couple of months after we met. Ashton doesn't deserve me. I'm horrible for him and for any boy. I need to tell him the truth or break his heart. I love him so much and can't break up with him.
*Next day in the morning *
I asked Jessie if I should tell Ashton my secret. "Um..do you really love him? Like is he always loyal and caring to you?" "Yes. All yes. I trust him 100%." "Then tell him the secret!!" Damn I forgot to tell her something else. "If I do, he'll think I'm a freak. Monster..." Jessie saw how afraid I was about this. "Look sis. We're like 13 months apart and I never got a date. You do. You're lucky and I don't want you to choose the choice you hate. So follow your heart not the opinions of others." She was right about that. Then as I said "thanks", the door bell rang. I ran and opened the door. I saw Ashton smiling at me. "Hi. I didn't expect you to come by. I thought you guys left." I invited him in then he sat down. "I know sorry. I just...kept thinking about you." Awww. "Hey um.. my twin siblings are staying at my grandma's house today. Can you stay with me? I've been having a rough day. I need you. Please." Ashton nodded. "I need you too." My heart was telling me to tell him but I rather not.