Chapter 21

Ashton's POV:
Mum went to the movies with Lauren and Harry to give me some space. I couldn't stop thinking about Michelle. Her smile, laughter, and eyes are what reminds me of our first kiss. Should I go to apologize and believe her or just stay here? Ugh! She probably hates me. I grabbed my coat and keys and ran to the door but before I opened it, there was a hard knock on my door. Then the doorbell rang many times and I finally opened it. I saw Jessie and Henry standing in the rain and with a thick book. They came in, knowing what happened with Michelle and I. "Look I know why your here...and-and I was about to go to your..." Henry stopped me before I could say the rest. "Michelle told you the truth. About her,us, and this was a hard secret to keep. If you don't believe her, then we're going to prove it to you." Jessie grabbed candles and put them around the living room. Henry opened the thick book and I sat down. The room was dark and I saw salt in the floor. Then both twins said Latin words I couldn't tell. Then salt turned into blue and it lifted into the air and swoosh round and round. I couldn't believe it with my own eyes! Then these blue particles turned into images like a flower, dog, the scorpion, and last part was Michelle and I getting married. The blue particles disappeared, leaving only nothing of salt. I was stunned by the language and magical that happened. "I...believe. Oh my god! He he I'm so stupid. I didn't believe her and I loved her. I knew she wouldn't say those if they weren't true and I didn't bother to try! I need to see her now." Jessie, Henry and I went the car and Henry drove off.

*Love it so far? Vote and comment*