chapter 4

"LET ME GO!!!" I yelled bunch of times. He told me that Ashton wanted me backstage to see the concert. I explained to Jessie and Henry and they approved it except if both of them go backstage also. So they did and I was there seeing the show. It was so fun because Ashton kept saying he's Joshua and Ashley. Freaky dork. It was 2 hours they performed and I was getting tired. I was falling asleep but Trevor bought me Starbucks!!! Yay! I got bored so I looked at the crowd and I saw my best friend Valerie from New Orleans. Omg! I couldn't believe that she's here. I wished I could take her backstage. After a few minutes later, the concert ended and everyone was leaving and packing up. I waited for Ashton in his room. I looked at his photos with the guys and then saw his ex. Wow he was happy before. The door opened and I jumped getting scared. "Woah! Its just me, Joshua!" I laughed. "Lol. Ummm......... why did you want to see me?! Even though I'm not..." Pretty I was going to say that. "I seen you around town. I thought you would be freaked out." "No I wasn't I just thought that you were a creep or weirdo." I saw his beautiful eyes. "Hey look to make it up to you, let me take you to dinner tomorrow. Here's my number." He wrote down his number and gave it to me. "Please say yes." Oh no he did his puppy eyes." Yes" "Okay"
I gave him my number to give me the details." Wait." He grabbed my hand and took me to the merchandise table and told me to get many things I want. Wow so I took dozens of items of 5sos, Bastille, imagine dragons, Green day. Awesome stuff. I headed back to the parking lot where Jessie and henry were waiting for me." Hurry up!!! Mom and Dad are waiting for us to get home and I'm tired!!" Henry shouted. I got in and we drove away. I looked back seeing Ashton on his phone typing. Then my phone rang with a notification from a number. "Its Ash. Can't wait to see u 2morrow! Xoxo" I smiled.